What are you doing?
你正在做什么?
I’m reading the map.
我正在看地圖。
Alice: What are you doing, Peter?
艾麗斯:你正在做什么,彼得?
Peter: I’m reading the map. We’re at Green Hill. The Big Stone is on the hill.
彼得:我正在看地圖。我們在格林山。大石頭在山上。
Joe: Here’s the Big Stone.
喬:大石頭在這里。
Peter: Look! Here’s a letter. Let’s read it. It says, “ You can find a diamond at the top of Green Hill. ”
彼得:看!這里有一封信。讓我們讀一讀它。信上寫著:“你們在格林山頂部能找到一顆鉆石。”
Kitty: Where’s the diamond?
凱蒂:鉆石在哪里?
Peter: Here’s another letter! It says, “ Look down and you can see the diamond. ”
彼得:這里有另外一封信!信上寫著:“向下看,你們能看見那顆鉆石。”
Joe: Look! The lake is like a big diamond!
喬:看!這個湖像一顆大鉆石!
Papa Bear, Papa Bear,
熊爸爸,熊爸爸,
What are you doing?
你正在做什么?
I’m reading, I’m reading,
我正在閱讀,我正在閱讀,
Reading about fishing.
閱讀關于釣魚的書。
Mama Bear, Mama Bear,
熊媽媽,熊媽媽,
What are you doing?
你正在做什么?
I’m cooking, I’m cooking,
我正在烹飪,我正在烹飪,
Cooking in the kitchen.
在廚房里烹飪。
Baby Bear, Baby Bear,
熊寶寶,熊寶寶,
What are you doing?
你正在做什么?
I’m playing, I’m playing,
我正在玩,我正在玩,
Playing with my duckling.
玩我的小鴨子。