There is an old woman.
有一位老婦人。
She lives in a shoe.
她住在一只鞋子里。
She has a big family.
她有一個大家庭。
And she knows what to do.
她知道做什么。
She gives the children some food,
她給孩子們一些食物,
And then she says,
然后她說:
"It' s time to go to bed! "
“到上床睡覺的時間了!”
Why do you like it?
你為什么喜歡它?
Because it's so big.
因為它如此大。
Sally and her dad are at their new home.
薩莉和她爸爸在他們的新家。
Dad: Do you like our new home, Sally?
爸爸:你喜歡我們的新家嗎,薩莉?
Sally: Yes.It' s nice.I like the living room.
薩莉:是的。它很漂亮。我喜歡客廳。
Dad: Why do you like it?
爸爸:你為什么喜歡它?
Sally: Because it' s so big! What about you, Dad?
薩莉:因為它如此大!你呢,爸爸?
Dad: I like the study.
爸爸:我喜歡書房。
Sally: Why do you like it?
薩莉:你為什么喜歡它?
Dad: Because it' s quiet.I can read and write there.Where are Peter and Paul?
爸爸:因為它很安靜。我可以在那里閱讀和寫字。彼得和保羅在哪里?
Sally: They' re in the garden.They like our new home too.Do you know why?
薩莉:他們在花園里。他們也喜歡我們的新家。你知道為什么嗎?
Dad: Why, Sally?
爸爸:為什么,薩莉?
Sally: Because they can play in the garden all day!
薩莉:因為他們可以一天到晚在花園里玩耍!