①Alice: Mum, can I throw away these bottles and cans?
艾麗斯:媽媽,我可以把這些瓶子和金屬罐扔掉嗎?
Mrs Wang: No.We should keep them.
王女士:不。我們應該保留它們。
Alice: Why, Mum?
艾麗斯:為什么,媽媽?
Mrs Wang: Because we can reuse them. Let me show you.
王女士:因為我們可以重新利用它們。讓我給你展示一下。
②Mrs Wang: Look, Alice. We can clean this small can and put your rubbers and crayons in it.
王女士:看,艾麗斯。我們可以清潔這個小金屬罐并且把你的橡皮和彩色蠟筆放在它里面。
Alice: That' s a good idea!
艾麗斯:那是一個好主意!
Mrs Wang: We can put some flowers in this bottle.
王女士:我們可以在這個瓶子里放一些花。
Alice: Then it' ll be a vase!
艾麗斯:然后它將成為一個花瓶!
Mrs Wang: That' s right. We can reuse other old things too. Do you have any ideas, Alice?
王女士:沒錯。我們也可以重新利用其他的舊東西。你有一些想法嗎,艾麗斯?
Alice: Yes. Look at this big can. I can put my pens, pencils and rulers in it.It' s the right size! It' ll be a nice pen holder.
艾麗斯:是的。看這個大金屬罐。我可以把我的鋼筆、鉛筆和尺子放在它里面。它的尺寸正好!它將成為一個很好的筆筒。
Mrs Wang: Good idea, Alice!
王女士:好主意,艾麗斯!
Save some paper cups,
And find a little piece of string.
Use them to make toy phones,
And you can talk and sing!
When you find waste paper,
Don' t throw it away.
Use it to make paper planes.
Then take them outside to play.
節約一些紙杯,
找到一小段線。
使用它們制作玩具電話,
你可以談話和唱歌!
當你發現廢紙的時候,
不要把它扔掉。
使用它制作紙飛機。
然后把它們帶到外面去玩。