Nurse: Hello, Frank.What' s wrong?
護士:你好,弗蘭克。怎么了?
Frank: I' ve got a stomachache.I often have stomachaches.What should I do?
弗蘭克:我胃疼。我經常胃疼。我該怎么辦?
Nurse: You should drink some water.Here you are.Do you eat a lot of candy?
護士:你應該喝一些水。給你。你吃很多糖果嗎?
Frank: Yes, I eat some after every class.
弗蘭克:是的,我每節課后都吃一些。
Nurse: You shouldn' t eat too much candy. Do you wash your hands before eating?
護士:你不應該吃太多糖果。你吃東西之前洗手嗎?
Frank: Not always.
弗蘭克:不總洗。
Nurse: You shouldn' t eat with dirty hands.You should always wash your hands before eating.
護士:你不應該用臟手吃東西。你吃東西前應該總洗手。
Frank: OK!
弗蘭克:好的!
Dear Linda,
I always feel tired and sleepy.I sometimes sleep in class.I like my teachers and I like all my subjects, but I don' t get good marks.At night I can' t sleep, so I go on the computer or watch TV.It' s not good.What should I do?
Worried
親愛的琳達:
我總是感到又累又困。我有時在課堂上睡覺。我喜歡我的老師并且我喜歡我所有的學科,但是我沒有取得好成績。我晚上睡不著覺,因此我玩電腦或者看電視。那樣不好。我該怎么辦?
悶悶不樂
Dear Worried,
Many students have this problem.You are going to be OK.I have some advice for you.First, you should exercise every day.Play football or basketball with your classmates or do morning exercises.Next, you shouldn' t play too much on the computer or watch too much TV.So turn off the TV and computer at 9 pm.Try to walk more and help your mum do some housework.Finally, you should go to bed before 9: 30.Try these things.I think you' ll soon feel better.
Linda
親愛的悶悶不樂:
很多學生都有這樣的問題。你會好起來的。我給你一些建議。首先,你應該每天都鍛煉,和你的同班同學踢足球、打籃球或者做早操。接下來,你不應該長時間玩電腦和看電視。因此在晚上九點關閉電視和電腦。試著多走路,幫助你媽媽做一些家務。最后,你應該在晚上九點半之前就寢。試著做這些事情。我想你很快就會感覺好些。
琳達
I' ve got a headache, a headache, a headache.
我頭疼,頭疼,頭疼。
I' ve got a headache.
我頭疼。
What should I do?
我該怎么辦?
You should have a rest and drink some warm water.
你應該休息,并且喝一些溫水。
You shouldn' t watch TV.
你不應該看電視。
No TV for you!
不給你電視!
I' ve got a stomachache, a stomachache, a stomachache.
我胃疼,胃疼,胃疼。
I' ve got a stomachache.
我胃疼。
What should I do?
我該怎么辦?
You should see a doctor and drink some warm water.
你應該看醫生,并且喝一些溫水。
You shouldn' t eat ice cream.
你不應該吃冰激凌。
No ice cream for you!
不給你冰激凌!