Waiter: Hello! This is Happy Fast Food. Can I help you?
服務員:您好!這里是幸福快餐。需要點餐嗎?
Miss White: Yes. I'd like two hamburgers.
懷特小姐:是的。我想要兩個漢堡包。
Waiter: Beef hamburgers or chicken hamburgers?
服務員:牛肉漢堡包還是雞肉漢堡包?
Miss White: Chicken hamburgers.
懷特小姐:雞肉漢堡包。
Waiter: Anything else?
服務員:還有其他需要的嗎?
Miss White: Yes, a bottle of juice and a bottle of milk.
懷特小姐:是的,一瓶果汁和一瓶牛奶。
Waiter: OK, two chicken hamburgers, a bottle of juice and a bottle of milk. Your name and address, please?
服務員:好的,兩個雞肉漢堡包、一瓶果汁和一瓶牛奶。請問您的名字和地址是什么?
Miss White: This is Emily White, No.11 Garden Road.By the way, how much are they?
懷特小姐:我是埃米莉?懷特,我住在花園路11號。順便問一下,它們多少錢?
Waiter: Thirty--four yuan.
服務員:三十四元。
Miss White: OK.Thank you.
懷特小姐:好的。謝謝你。
Waitress: Welcome to Noodle House.What would you like to eat?
女服務員:歡迎光臨面條之家。你們想要吃什么?
Mom: We'd like two bowls of noodles.
媽媽:我們想要兩碗面條。
Waitress: What kind of noodles would you like, beef noodles or tomato noodles?
女服務員:你們想要哪種面條,牛肉面還是西紅柿面?
Mom: A bowl of beef noodles and a bowl of tomato noodles, please.
媽媽:請來一碗牛肉面和一碗西紅柿面。
Waitress: OK.Would you like something to drink?
女服務員:好的。你們想要一些喝的東西嗎?
Su Nan: May I have some juice, Mom?
蘇南:我可以喝一些果汁嗎,媽媽?
Mom: Sure.A glass of juice and a cup of tea, please.
媽媽:當然可以。請來一杯果汁和一杯茶。
Waitress: Anything else?
女服務員:還有其他需要的嗎?
Mom: No, thanks.
媽媽:不,謝謝。
Waitress: OK.A bowl of beef noodles, a bowl of tomato noodles, a glass of juice and a cup of tea. Please wait a minute.
女服務員:好的。一碗牛肉面、一碗西紅柿面、一杯果汁和一杯茶。請稍等。