Jack and Jill
杰克和吉爾
went up the hill.
上山。
Jack fell down.
杰克摔倒了。
Jill found a town.
吉爾發現了一個城鎮。
What happened to your head, Daming?
你的頭怎么了,大明?
Oh, Sam and I went for a bike ride yesterday.
哦,薩姆和我昨天去騎自行車了。
And then...?
然后呢……?
And then we were hungry and thirsty.
然后我們又餓又渴。
Did you buy some water?
你們買了一些水嗎?
No, we bought a watermelon.
不,我們買了一個西瓜。
Sam carried the watermelon on the bike.
薩姆用自行車帶著西瓜。
Did you fall off your bike?
你從你的自行車上跌落下來了嗎?
No, Sam fell off his bike.
不,薩姆從他的自行車上跌落下來了。
And I bumped my head! Then he took me and the watermelon to the hospital.
我撞傷了我的頭!然后他帶我和西瓜去了醫院。
Ha ha...
哈哈……