Amy: What’s the matter, Lingling? Are you sad?
埃米:怎么了,玲玲?你難過嗎?
Lingling: No, I’m not.
玲玲:不,我不難過。
Amy: Are you angry?
埃米:你生氣嗎?
Lingling: No, I’m not.
玲玲:不,我不生氣。
Amy: Are you bored? Do you want to play with my doll?
埃米:你無聊嗎?你想要玩我的玩具娃娃嗎?
Lingling: No, I’m not bored.
玲玲:不,我不無聊。
Amy: So what’s the matter?
埃米:那么你怎么了?
Lingling: Nothing. I’m thinking.
玲玲:沒什么。我正在思考。
Amy: What are you thinking about?
埃米:你正在思考什么?
Lingling: It’s a secret, Amy.
玲玲:它是一個秘密,埃米。
Amy: Tell me, please!
埃米:請告訴我!
Lingling: OK. I’m going to make you a surprise present for Christmas!
玲玲:好吧。我打算為你制作一份驚喜的圣誕節禮物!
Amy: Now it’s not a surprise! But thank you very much, Lingling!
埃米:現在它不是驚喜了!但是非常感謝你,玲玲!