Out in the woods...
在森林里……
We're in the woods.Let's look for some birds.
我們在森林里。讓我們尋找一些鳥吧。
I never look for birds!
我從未尋找過鳥!
I usually look for candies!
我通常尋找糖果!
Candies! Do you usually find some?
糖果!你通常找到一些糖果嗎?
Of course! I always find some!
當然!我總是找到一些糖果!
Uh, where are we, Gogo?
嗯,我們在哪里,戈高?
We're lost.But I have some candies.
我們迷路了。但是我有一些糖果。
Oh, Gogo.
哦,戈高。
At the bus stop
在公共汽車站
Mom: Here is the bus stop.Now remember, always wait in line for the bus, and don' t push.
媽媽:這里是公共汽車站。現在要記住,總是排隊等候公共汽車,不要推擠。
Xiaoqiang: Yes, Mom.I remember.
小強:好的,媽媽。我記住了。
Mom: Sometimes there are elderly people or children on the bus.Please give your seat to these people.
媽媽:有時在公共汽車上有老人或孩子,請給這些人讓座。
Xiaoqiang: Yes, Mom.But look at that man. He's pushing to the front of the line.
小強:好的,媽媽。但是看那個男人,他正在往隊伍的前面擠。
Mom: Excuse me.Please wait in line.The driver isn't here yet.
媽媽:對不起,請排隊等候。司機還不在這里。
Man: It's OK.I' m the driver.
男人:沒關系。我是司機。