Excuse me, young man, please don't fly your kite here.
打擾一下,年輕人,請不要在這里放風箏。
Why not?
為什么不能呢?
Do you see those wires? It's not safe.
你看見那些電線了嗎?那不安全。
I see.It's dangerous.
我知道了。那很危險。
Where can I fly the kite, then?
那么我能在哪里放風箏呢?
You can do it at the square in front of the museum.
你能在博物館前面的廣場放風箏。
All right, thank you.
好的,謝謝您。
Mum, can I skate here this afternoon?
媽媽,今天下午我能在這里滑冰嗎?
I'm afraid not.It's dangerous.You may fall into the water.
恐怕不能。那很危險。你可能掉進水里。
Why?
為什么?
It's getting warm.The ice is not thick enough.
天氣正在變暖。冰不夠厚了。
It's dangerous to skate on thin ice.
在薄冰上滑冰很危險。
That's right.Watch out for your safety, Kate.
那是對的。注意安全,凱特。
All right, I will.
好的,我會的。
Wow! Look at the thick crowd there.
哇!看那里擁擠的人群。
It's always like this during the Spring Festival.
春節期間總是這樣。
It's not safe to push.Let's walk slowly.
(在人群中)推不安全。我們慢慢走吧。
OK, let's be careful.
好的,我們小心點兒。
Ouch!
哎喲!
Sorry.I stepped on your foot.
對不起。我踩到你的腳了。
That's OK.Be careful! Don't push in the crowd.
沒關系。小心!不要在人群中推。
No, I won't.
好的,我不會。