Where are you from, Sara?
你來自哪里,薩拉?
I’m from New York. English is my mother tongue.
我來自紐約。英語是我的母語。
Is New York the capital of the U.S.A. ?
紐約是美國的首都嗎?
No. Washington, D.C. is our capital. It’s in the east of the United States of America.
不。華盛頓特區是我們的首都。它在美國的東部。
Are you from the U.S A., too, Mike?
你也來自美國嗎,邁克?
No. I’m from Canada. Do you know my country?
不。我來自加拿大。你知道我的國家嗎?
Yes. It’s in North America, and you speak English.
是的。它在北美洲,并且你們說英語。
You’re right! We speak both English and French.
你是對的!我們既說英語又說法語。
Good morning, everyone! Welcome to London.
大家早上好!歡迎來到倫敦。
Where is London, Baobao?
倫敦在哪里,寶寶?
It’s here, in the U.K.
它就在這里,在英國。
Where is the U.K.?
英國在哪里?
It’s in Europe.
它在歐洲。
Look at that big clock, Mum.
看那個大鐘,媽媽。
Oh, that’s Big Ben.
哦,那是大本鐘。
I see some ships and boats on the river.
我看到在河面上有一些輪船和小船。
That’s the Thames. It’s a long and wide river.
那是泰晤士河。它是一條又長又寬的河。
Welcome to Ottawa! Welcome to my house!
歡迎來到渥太華!歡迎來到我家!
Thank you, Grandma. We’re so happy to be here.
謝謝您,奶奶。我們在這里很高興。
Please feel at home. I’ll show you around the city this afternoon.
請別拘束。今天下午我將帶你們參觀這座城市。
Wonderful!
太棒了!
Where is Ottawa? Can you find it on the map?
渥太華在哪里?你能在地圖上找到它嗎?
Here. It’s in the east of the country.
在這里。它在這個國家的東部。
Right. Canada is the land of the maple. There is a maple leaf in the centre of our national flag.
對。加拿大是楓樹的產地。在我們的國旗中心有一片楓葉。