Sarah: Mum, I’m hungry!
薩拉:媽媽,我餓了!
Mum: What would you like to eat?
媽媽:你想吃什么?
Sarah: I’d like some bread and chicken, please.
薩拉:我想要一些面包和雞肉。
Mum: Here you are, dear. Have some chicken sandwiches.
媽媽:給你,親愛的。吃一些雞肉三明治。
Sarah: Thanks, Mum.
薩拉:謝謝,媽媽。
Father: I’m hungry.
爸爸:我餓了。
Mother: What would you like to eat?
媽媽:你想吃什么?
Father: A sandwich, please.
爸爸:請給我一個三明治。
Mother: OK.
媽媽:好的。
Sarah: What would you like to drink?
薩拉:你想喝什么?
Father: I’d like some water. I’m thirsty!
爸爸:我想要喝點水。我口渴!
Sarah: Here you are.
薩拉:給你。
Father: Thanks.
爸爸:謝謝。
Sarah: This grape juice is sweet.
薩拉:這個葡萄汁很甜。
Zhang Peng: I like grape juice. It’s my favourite drink. What’s your favourite drink?
張鵬:我喜歡葡萄汁。它是我最喜歡的飲品。你最喜歡的飲品是什么?
Sarah: Milk.
薩拉:牛奶。
Zhang Peng: Come on. Let’ s go to the lunch room. I’ m hungry.
張鵬:快點。讓我們去午餐廳吧。我餓了。
Sarah: What’s your favourite food?
薩拉:你最喜歡的食物是什么?
Zhang Peng: Noodles. I love beef noodles. They’re delicious. What’s your favourite food?
張鵬:面條。我喜愛牛肉面。它們很美味。你最喜歡的食物是什么?
Sarah: Fish.
薩拉:魚肉。
Zhang Peng: Well, let’s see. We have beef noodles and fish sandwiches today.
張鵬:好,讓我們看看。我們今天吃牛肉面和魚肉三明治。
Sarah: Great!
薩拉:太棒了!
Robin will cook today
今天羅賓將會烹飪
Dear Robin,
親愛的羅賓:
My favourite food is ice cream. It is sweet. I don’t like beef but chicken is OK. Onions are my favourite vegetable. I like salad very much.
我最喜歡的食物是冰激凌。它很甜。我不喜歡牛肉,但是雞肉是可以的。洋蔥是我最喜歡的蔬菜。我非常喜歡蔬菜沙拉。
Thank you!
謝謝你!
Yifan
一凡
Dear Robin,
親愛的羅賓:
My favourite food is chicken. It is delicious. I like vegetables but not carrots.
我最喜歡的食物是雞肉。它很美味。我喜歡蔬菜,但不喜歡胡蘿卜。
Thanks.
謝謝。
Grandpa
(外)祖父
Here you are! Chicken ice cream!
給你們!雞肉冰激凌!
Oh, no!
哦,不!
Mum: Hey, Amy. What would you like for dinner?
媽媽:嘿,埃米。你晚餐想要吃什么?
Amy: I’d like two sandwiches and a salad, please.
埃米:我想要兩個三明治和一份蔬菜沙拉。
Mum: What would you like to drink?
媽媽:你想要喝什么?
Amy: Tea, please. It’s my favourite drink.
埃米:茶。它是我最喜歡的飲品。
Mum: OK. No problem.
媽媽:好的。沒問題。