Simon: What do you want, Daming?
西蒙:你想要什么,大明?
Daming: I don't know. What's a hot dog? Is it really a dog?
大明:我不知道。熱狗是什么?它真的是一只狗嗎?
Simon: No, Daming. That's a hot dog.
西蒙:不是,大明。那是一個熱狗。
Daming: It looks good!
大明:它看上去不錯!
Cashier: Can I help you?
收銀員:我能為你們做點什么?
Daming: I want a hot dog, please.
大明:我想要一個熱狗。
Simon: And I want a hamburger.
西蒙:我想要一個漢堡包。
Simon's dad: A hamburger for me too.
西蒙的爸爸:也給我一個漢堡包。
Cashier: And to drink?
收銀員:還要喝的嗎?
Simon: I want a cola.
西蒙:我想要一杯可樂。
Daming: A cola for me too.
大明:也給我一杯可樂。
Simon's dad: Three colas, please.
西蒙的爸爸:三杯可樂。
Cashier: That's two hamburgers, a hot dog and three colas.
收銀員:兩個漢堡包,一個熱狗和三杯可樂。
Simon's dad: How much is it?
西蒙的爸爸:多少錢?
Cashier: It's thirteen dollars and twenty--five cents.
收銀員:十三美元二十五美分。
Simon's dad: Here you are.
西蒙的爸爸:給你。
Cashier: Thank you.Enjoy your meal!
收銀員:謝謝你。(請)享用你們的美餐!
Daming: Let me take them.
大明:讓我拿它們。
Simon's dad: Be careful!
西蒙的爸爸:當心!
Daming: Oh no! I' m sorry!
大明:哦,不!對不起!
Simon: Oh no! My new shorts and shoes!
西蒙:哦,不!我的新短褲和鞋子!