Road safety
馬路安全
There are many busy roads in the city. How can you cross them safely?
城市里有很多條繁忙的馬路。你怎樣才能安全地穿過它們?
First, you must look for a zebra crossing. Then, you must look at the traffic lights and wait for the green man.
首先,你必須尋找斑馬線。然后,你必須看交通燈,等待綠燈人像。
Can you see the red man? You mustn't cross the road now.
你能看見紅燈人像嗎?現在你禁止穿過馬路。
Look! Here's the green man.You can cross the road now.
看!這是綠燈人像。現在你可以穿過馬路。
Sometimes, you cannot find a zebra crossing near you.To keep safe, you can wait on the pavement and look out for cars and bikes. You must first look left, then right and then left again. You can also cross the road with other people. Then the drivers can see you easily.
有時,你在你的附近找不到斑馬線。為了保持安全,你可以在人行道上等待并且當心小汽車和自行車。你必須首先看左邊,接著(看)右邊,然后再(看)左邊。你也可以和其他人一起穿過馬路。那么司機可以很容易地看見你們。
Some children run or play football on the road. This is not safe. You must not play on the road because there are many cars and bikes.
一些孩子在馬路上跑或者踢足球。這是不安全的。你禁止在馬路上玩耍,因為有很多小汽車和自行車。
Follow the rules and stay safe on the road!
遵守這些規則,在馬路上保持安全!
①Bobby and Tina go to see their aunt.
博比和蒂娜去看他們的姨母。
Tina: Hello, Aunt Alice. This is Tina. How do we get to your house?
蒂娜:您好,艾麗斯姨母。我是蒂娜。我們怎樣到達您家?
Alice: You can take the bus, Tina.
艾麗斯:你們可以乘坐公共汽車,蒂娜。
Tina: OK.
蒂娜:好的。
②They get on the bus.
他們上了公共汽車。
Bobby: Look! There are so many cars on the road.
博比:看!馬路上有這么多的小汽車。
Tina: Yes.They're going fast.
蒂娜:是的,它們正快速地行駛。
③There is a red light. The bus stops.
紅燈。公共汽車停了。
Bobby: Why does the bus stop here?
博比:公共汽車為什么停在這里?
Bear: Look at the red light. It means we must stop.
熊:看紅燈。它的意思是我們必須停下。
Bobby: Oh, I see.
博比:哦,我知道了。
④The bus goes on, but soon it stops again.
公共汽車繼續行駛,但是很快它又停下了。
Bobby: There aren't any traffic lights here. Why is the bus stopping again?
博比:這里沒有任何交通燈。公共汽車為什么又在停?
Bear: Look! Some elephants are crossing the road. We must stop and wait.
熊:看!一些大象正在穿過馬路。我們必須停下來等待。