Gao Wei:Good morning,Miss Wang. This is my father. This is my mother.
高偉:早上好,王老師。這是我爸爸。這是我媽媽。
Gao Wei: This is Miss Wang.
高偉:這是王老師。
Father and Mother: Pleased to meet you.
爸爸和媽媽:很高興見到你。
Miss Wang: Pleased to meet you, too.
王老師:(我)也很高興見到你們。
Father and mother
爸爸和媽媽
Oh! Father.
哦!爸爸。
Oh! Father.
哦!爸爸。
Oh! Father.
哦!爸爸。
I love my father.
我愛我爸爸。
Oh ho!
哦,呵!
Oh! Mother.
哦!媽媽。
Oh! Mother.
哦!媽媽。
I love my mother.
我愛我媽媽。
Oh ho!
哦,呵!
They love me.
他們愛我。
They love me.
他們愛我。
They love me.
他們愛我。
Father and my mother.
爸爸和我媽媽。
Peter: Hi, Yang Ming. This is my brother, Sam.
彼得:嗨,楊明。這是我弟弟薩姆。
Yang Ming: Hello, Sam!How old are you?
楊明:你好,薩姆!你多大了?
Sam: I'm 'six.
薩姆:我六歲。
Gao Wei's mother: Hi, Miss Wu. This is my son.
高偉的媽媽:嗨,吳小姐。這是我兒子。
Miss Wu: Hello, what's your name?
吳小姐:你好,你叫什么名字?
Gao Wei: My name's Gao Wei.
高偉:我的名字叫高偉。
Miss Wu: How old are you?
吳小姐:你多大了?
Gao Wei: I'm eight.
高偉:我八歲。
Father and mother,
爸爸和媽媽,
Love their son and daughter.
愛他們的兒子和女兒。
Brother and sister,
哥哥和妹妹,
Help each other.
互相幫助。
Kat: Look! This is my father and this is my mother.
凱特:看!這是我爸爸,這是我媽媽。
Li Yan: Who's this?
李燕:這是誰?
Kate: This is my grandmother.
凱特:這是我(外)祖母。
Li Yan: And who's that?
李燕:那是誰?
Kate: That's my grandfather.
凱特:那是我(外)祖父。
Peter: Hi, Yang Ming!Who's that man?
彼得:嗨,楊明!那個男人是誰?
Yang Ming: That's my uncle.
楊明:那是我叔叔。
Peter: Who's that woman?
彼得:那個女人是誰?
Yang Ming: That's my aunt.
楊明:那是我嬸嬸。
1.This is Zhou Pei's grandmother.
這是周培的(外)祖母。
2.That is Gao Wei's grandfather.
那是高偉的(外)祖父。
3.The little boy is Miss Liu's son.
這個小男孩是劉老師的兒子。
4.This is Peter's aunt.
這是彼得的姑姑。
5.That is Yang Ming's uncle.
那是楊明的叔叔。