Li Yan: I like bananas. What about you, Kate?
李燕:我喜歡香蕉。你呢,凱特?
Kate: I don't like bananas. I like mangoes.
凱特:我不喜歡香蕉。我喜歡芒果。
Peter: Have a cake, Gao Wei.
彼得:吃一個蛋糕,高偉。
Gao Wei: No, thanks. I don't like cakes. I like hot dogs.
高偉:不,謝謝。我不喜歡蛋糕。我喜歡熱狗。
Li Yan: OK.Here you are.
李燕:好的。給你。
Gao Wei: Thanks.
高偉:謝謝。
A, A, A. Apple, mango, mango.
A、A、A。蘋果、芒果、芒果。
B, B, B. Banana, bread, bread.
B、B、B。香蕉、面包、面包。
C, C, C. Cake, candy, candy.
C、C、C。蛋糕、糖果、糖果。
D, D, D. Hot dog, doughnut, doughnut.
D、D、D。熱狗、面圈、面圈。
Lisa: I like milk and eggs.
莉薩:我喜歡牛奶和雞蛋。
Kate: Me too. Do you like fruit?
凱特:我也是。你喜歡水果嗎?
Lisa: Yes, I do. I like oranges. What about you?
莉薩:是的,我喜歡。我喜歡橙子。你呢?
Kate: I like mangoes.
凱特:我喜歡芒果。
Gao Wei: Hi, Peter. Do you like grapes?
高偉:嗨,彼得。你喜歡葡萄嗎?
Peter: No, I don't. I like bananas. What about you?
彼得:不,我不喜歡。我喜歡香蕉。你呢?
Gao Wei: I like grapes.
高偉:我喜歡葡萄。
Peter: You like grapes. I like bananas.
彼得:你喜歡葡萄。我喜歡香蕉。
Do you like grapes?
你喜歡葡萄嗎?
Do you like grapes?
你喜歡葡萄嗎?
Do you like grapes?
你喜歡葡萄嗎?
Grapes! Grapes! Grapes! Grapes!
葡萄!葡萄!葡萄!葡萄!
Yes, I do.
是的,我喜歡。
Can I have some grapes?
我可以吃一些葡萄嗎?
Can I have some grapes?
我可以吃一些葡萄嗎?
Grapes! Grapes! Grapes! Grapes!
葡萄!葡萄!葡萄!葡萄!
Here you are.
給你。
Mum: Yang Ming, do you like juice?
媽媽:楊明,你喜歡果汁嗎?
Yang Ming: No, I don't. I like ice cream.
楊明:不,我不喜歡。我喜歡冰淇淋。
Mum: OK. An ice cream, please.
媽媽:好的。請來一個冰淇淋。
Saleswoman: All right. Here you are.
女售貨員:好的。給你。
Yang Ming: Thank you!
楊明:謝謝你!
1.Peter likes apples.
彼得喜歡蘋果。
2.Monkey likes bananas.
猴子喜歡香蕉。
3.Cat likes coffee.
貓喜歡咖啡。
4.Bob likes ice cream.
鮑勃喜歡冰淇淋。
5.Lisa likes doughnuts.
莉薩喜歡面圈。
6.Yang Ming likes mangoes.
楊明喜歡芒果。
7.Kate likes jam.
凱特喜歡果醬。
8.Miss Liu likes grapes.
劉小姐喜歡葡萄。
9.Mr Zhang likes eggs.
張先生喜歡雞蛋。
10.Tom likes honey.
湯姆喜歡蜂蜜。
11.Mr Li likes bread.
李先生喜歡面包。
12.My grandma likes candy.
我(外)祖母喜歡糖果。