My name is Susan.Look at this picture of my community.There are many tall buildings in it.I live in one of the buildings.There is a park near my home and there is a river behind the park.There are a lot of trees and flowers in the park.It' s beautiful.
我的名字叫蘇珊??催@張我的社區的圖片。它里面有很多高建筑物。我住在其中一個建筑物里。我家附近有一個公園,公園后面有一條河。公園里有很多樹和花。它很漂亮。
On the main street is a bank.Beside the bank is a hospital.Across the road, there is a big supermarket between a hotel and a bookshop.My mum and I often buy fruit, vegetables and other healthy food there.
一家銀行在主街上。一家醫院在銀行旁邊。在馬路對面,賓館和書店之間有一家大超市。我媽媽和我經常在那里買水果、蔬菜和其他健康的食品。
Look! What's in the centre of the community? There is a school! It is my school. I can see everything on my way to school.I like my community. It' s a busy, clean and nice place!
看!社區中心有什么?有一所學校!它是我的學校。在我上學的路上我能看見所有事物。我喜歡我的社區。它是一個繁忙、干凈又漂亮的地方!
ed
Mimi walked and walked.
咪咪走啊走。
Micky jumped and jumped.
米奇跳啊跳。
Mimi talked and talked.
咪咪說啊說。
Micky kicked and bumped.
米奇又踢又撞。
Lisa: Good morning, Kate.
莉薩:早上好,凱特。
Kate: Good morning, Lisa.Nice to see you here.
凱特:早上好,莉薩。很高興在這里見到你。
Lisa: I moved to this community last week.
莉薩:我上周搬到了這個社區。
Kate: Really? I live in this community! Where are you going?
凱特:真的嗎?我住在這個社區!你打算去哪里?
Lisa: I want to go to the bookshop.But where is it?
莉薩:我想去書店。但是它在哪里?
Kate: Go down this street and turn right at the traffic lights. Then you can see the bookshop on the left.
凱特:順著這條街走,在交通燈處右轉。然后你能在左邊看見書店。
Lisa: How long does it take to go there on foot?
莉薩:步行去那里要花費多長時間?
Kate: Only a few minutes.
凱特:只要幾分鐘。
Lisa: Thank you!
莉薩:謝謝你!
Kate: My pleasure!
凱特:不客氣!
cl
Clare is always clean.
克萊爾總是很干凈。
Clare is always kind.
克萊爾總是很友善。
Clare makes a clever plan In her clear mind.
克萊爾在她清醒的頭腦中制訂了一個聰明的計劃。
Man: Excuse me.How can I get to the City Library?
男人:打擾一下。我怎樣才能到達城市圖書館?
Li Yan: The City Library? Oh, you can go there by No.6 bus.
李燕:城市圖書館?哦,你可以乘6路公共汽車去那里。
Man: Is it far from here?
男人:它離這里遠嗎?
Yang Ming: No, it's about half an hour by bus.
楊明:不遠,乘公共汽車大約半小時。
Man: But where is the bus stop?
男人:但是公共汽車站在哪里?
Li Yan: Look! It's just over there.
李燕:看!它就在那邊。
Yang Ming: You can get off the bus at the third stop, and then you' ll find a supermarket on your right.The City Library is near the supermarket.
楊明:你可以在第三站下公共汽車,然后你將在你的右邊發現一家超市。城市圖書館就在那家超市附近。
Man: Thanks a lot!
男人:非常感謝!
Li Yan & Yang Ming: You're welcome!
李燕和楊明:不客氣!
ck
Click, click, click.
滴答,滴答,滴答。
Block looked at the clock.
布洛克看了看鐘。
He took up his stick.
他拿起他的木棍。
Suddenly he heard a knock.
突然他聽見了敲門聲。
1. Boy: Look, Kate! There is a bookshop on the left of the bank.
男孩:看,凱特!銀行的左邊有一家書店。
2. Girl: Oh, yes! And there is a post office between the toy shop and the cake shop.
女孩:哦,是的!玩具店和蛋糕店中間有一個郵局。
3. Boy: Look at my school! It's between the bookshop and the hotel.
男孩:看我的學校!它在書店和賓館之間。
4. Girl: Yes, and my school is beside the City Library.
女孩:是的,我的學校在城市圖書館旁邊。
5. Boy: Look! There is a yellow building in front of the river.
男孩:看!河的前面有一個黃色的建筑物。
6. Girl: And there is a big hotel on the right of the restaurant.
女孩:飯店的右邊有一個大賓館。
7. Boy: Where is the supermarket?
男孩:超市在哪里?
Girl: Go down the street and turn right.Then you can see the supermarket.
女孩:順著這條街走,右轉。然后你就能看見超市。
8. Boy: Oh, the supermarket is beside the post office.
男孩:哦,超市在郵局的旁邊。
9. Boy: Look at my home, Kate! It's near that park.
男孩:看我的家,凱特!它在那個公園的附近。
Girl: Wow! It's so nice!
女孩:哇!它這么漂亮!