Sam: Dad, it's 6 o'clock now.What time will you be home?
薩姆:爸爸,現在六點鐘了。你將什么時候到家?
Mr Smart: I'll be home at 7 o' clock.
斯瑪特先生:我將在七點鐘到家。
Amy: It's half past six now.Will you still be home at 7 o' clock, Dad?
埃米:現在六點半了。你還會在七點鐘到家嗎,爸爸?
Mr Smart: Yes, I will.
斯瑪特先生:是的,我會的。
Ms Smart: It's a quarter to seven.Are you going to be late?
斯瑪特女士:(現在)六點四十五分了。你將遲到了嗎?
Mr Smart: Don't worry! I'll be home at 7 o' clock.Why?
斯瑪特先生:別擔心!我會在七點鐘到家的。為什么?
Amy: It's 7 o'clock.Here he is.
埃米:七點鐘了。他在這兒。
All: Happy birthday!
所有人:生日快樂!
Mr Smart: Thank you!
斯瑪特先生:謝謝你們!
Dad goes to work at 7 o' clock,
爸爸在七點鐘去上班,
7 o'clock, 7 o'clock.
七點鐘,七點鐘。
Dad goes to work at 7 o' clock.
爸爸在七點鐘去上班。
He's a busy man.
他是一個忙碌的男人。
Mum goes to work at half past six,
媽媽在六點半去上班,
half past six, half past six.
六點半,六點半。
Mum goes to work at half past six.
媽媽在六點半去上班。
She's a busy woman.
她是一個忙碌的女人。
I go to school at 8 o' clock,
我在八點鐘去上學,
8 o'clock, 8 o'clock.
八點鐘,八點鐘。
I go to school at 8 o' clock.
我在八點鐘去上學。
And we'll all be home at 6.
我們都將在六點到家。