Daming: I'm going to visit my cousin in New York.His name is Simon.What present can I take?
大明:我打算看望我在紐約的表哥。他的名字叫西蒙。我能帶什么禮物呢?
Fangfang: What about chopsticks?
芳芳:筷子怎么樣?
Daming: I think he's got some chopsticks.His mother is Chinese.
大明:我認為他有一些筷子。他媽媽是中國人。
Fangfang: What about a kite?
芳芳:風箏怎么樣?
Daming: Good idea! I'll make a kite!
大明:好主意!我將制作一只風箏!
Fangfang: But will it be windy in New York?
芳芳:但是紐約將會是多風的嗎?
Daming: I think so.
大明:我認為會的。
Daming: Will you help me?
大明:你會幫助我嗎?
Fangfang: Of course I will.
芳芳:我當然會。
Fangfang: Daming, your cousin will love this kite.It's a Chinese dragon.
芳芳:大明,你表哥將會喜歡這只風箏。它是一條中國龍。
Daming: Thank you for your help.It will be a great present.
大明:謝謝你的幫助。它將是一份很棒的禮物。