I'm Mr Hook.
我是胡克先生。
Here's my book.
這是我的書。
It's a present for you,
它是給你們的禮物,
please take a look.
請看一看。
At the Library
在圖書館
Amy: Excuse me.Have you got the Harry Potter DVDs?
埃米:打擾一下。你們有《哈利?波特》的數字化視頻光盤嗎?
Librarian: I'll look on the computer.Sorry, we haven't got the DVDs.But we have got the books.
圖書館管理員:我要在電腦上查閱一下。對不起,我們沒有數字化視頻光盤,但是我們有書。
Amy: Oh good.Where are they?
埃米:哦,好的。它們在哪里?
Librarian: I'll show them to you.
圖書館管理員:我將把它們拿給你們看。
Lingling: Aah. You've got lots of Harry Potter books here!
玲玲:啊,你們這里有這么多《哈利?波特》的書!
Librarian: Yes, we have.
圖書館管理員:是的,我們有很多。
Amy: Harry Potter is our favourite.
埃米:《哈利?波特》是我們最喜歡的。
Lingling: Children in China like Harry Potter, too.
玲玲:中國的孩子也喜歡《哈利?波特》。
Librarian: Your library card, please.
圖書館管理員:請拿出你的圖書證。
Amy: Here you are.
埃米:給你。
Librarian: Please give the books back in two weeks.
圖書館管理員:請在兩周內歸還這些書。
Amy and Lingling: We will.Thank you.
埃米和玲玲:我們會的。謝謝你。