Daming: What are you doing, Simon?
大明:你正在做什么,西蒙?
Simon: I’m putting my new stamps into my stamp book. These are stamps from Canada. And these are stamps from the UK. And these ones are very, very old. They’re from the US.
西蒙:我正在把我的新郵票放進集郵冊里。這些是來自加拿大的郵票。這些是來自英國的郵票。這些郵票非常、非常古老。它們來自美國。
Daming: Have you got any stamps from China?
大明:你有來自中國的郵票嗎?
Simon: No, I haven’t. You always send me emails. You don’t send me letters, so I haven’t got any Chinese stamps!
西蒙:不,我沒有。你總是給我發送電子郵件。你不給我寄信,所以我沒有中國郵票!
Daming: I will send you lots of Chinese stamps.
大明:我將會給你寄很多中國郵票。
Simon: Thank you.
西蒙:謝謝你。
Simon: Do you collect stamps?
西蒙:你收集郵票嗎?
Daming: No, I don’t. But it’s a good idea!
大明:不,我不收集郵票。但是它是一個好主意!
Simon: Here are some stamps from the US and Canada for you.
西蒙:這里是給你的一些來自美國和加拿大的郵票。
Daming: Thank you.
大明:謝謝你。
Simon: You can make a stamp book with them.
西蒙:你可以用它們制作一本集郵冊。
Daming: Great!
大明:太棒了!