Daming: Simon, which festival in the US is your favourite?
大明:西蒙,在美國哪一個節日是你最喜歡的?
Simon: My favourite festival is Thanksgiving. This festival is very important to us in the US.
西蒙:我最喜歡的節日是感恩節。在美國,這個節日對我們來說是非常重要的。
Daming: What do you do on Thanksgiving?
大明:你們在感恩節做什么?
Simon: We always have a big, special dinner. We say “thank you” for our food, family and friends. We have a lot of fun.
西蒙:我們總是吃一頓豐盛的、特別的晚餐。我們對我們的食物、家人和朋友們說“謝謝你們”。我們過得很愉快。
Simon: I wrote a poem about Thanksgiving. Do you want to hear it?
西蒙:我寫了一首關于感恩節的詩。你想要聽一聽嗎?
Daming: Yes, please.
大明:好的,請吧。
Simon: Thanksgiving is nearly here.
西蒙:感恩節臨近了。
Thanksgiving comes every year.
感恩節每年都來。
There is one thing I should say.
我應該說一件事情。
Thanksgiving is my favourite day!
感恩節是我最喜歡的日子!
Daming: Oh, your poem is amazing!
大明:哦,你的詩很令人驚奇!