Yangyang: Hi, Mike! What did you do this summer?
陽陽:你好,邁克!今年夏天你做了什么?
Mike: Oh, I went back to Canada. I had a great time and did many things.
邁克:哦,我回加拿大了。我玩得很開心并且做了許多事情。
Yangyang: What did you do in Canada?
陽陽:你在加拿大做了什么?
Mike: Well, I visited my grandparents. I played with my friends. I worked on my uncle’s farm. Where did you go, Yangyang?
邁克:嗯,我看望了我(外)祖父母。我和我的朋友們一起玩了。我在我叔叔的農場工作了。你去哪里了,陽陽?
Yangyang: I just stayed in Beijing. I learned to sing Peking Opera in the morning and went swimming in the afternoon.
陽陽:我只是待在北京了。我在上午學唱京劇了,在下午去游泳了。
Mike: No wonder you look stronger.
邁克:難怪你看起來更健壯了。
Yangyang: Thank you. I also visited some museums and played with my cousins.
陽陽:謝謝你。我也參觀了一些博物館,還與我的表兄妹們一起玩了。
Mike: We both had an interesting vacation.
邁克:我們都過了一個有趣的假期。
Baobao: When did you come back from your summer camp, Lingling?
寶寶:你什么時候從夏令營回來的,玲玲?
Lingling: I came back last Thursday.
玲玲:我上星期四回來的。
Baobao: What did you do there?
寶寶:你在那里做了什么?
Lingling: I climbed the mountains and I swam in the river. I went fishing one day and caught three fish.
玲玲:我爬山了并且我在河里游泳了。有一天我去釣魚了,并且釣到了三條魚。
Baobao: Really!
寶寶:真的!
Lingling: I let them go back into the river again.
玲玲:我又把它們放回到河里了。
Baobao: Good for you! Was the camp very far?
寶寶:你真好!夏令營很遠嗎?
Lingling: No. It took only two hours by bus.
玲玲:不是很遠。乘公共汽車只要兩個小時。
Baobao: So you had a lot of fun at the camp.
寶寶:那么你在夏令營玩得很開心。
Lingling: Yes, I did.
玲玲:是的,我玩得很開心。
Lingling: Hi, Mike! Nice to see you again. Did you go to see your grandparents this summer?
玲玲:嗨,邁克!再次見到你很高興。今年夏天你去看望你(外)祖父母了嗎?
Mike: Yes, I did. I gave them some gifts from China.
邁克:是的,我去看望我(外)祖父母了。我送給了他們一些來自中國的禮物。
Lingling: What gifts did you have for them?
玲玲:你為他們準備了什么禮物?
Mike: I bought a pair of Chinese shoes for my grandma, and a pair of glasses for my grandpa.
邁克:我為我(外)祖母買了一雙中國產的鞋子,為我(外)祖父買了一副眼鏡。
Lingling: Did they like your gifts?
玲玲:他們喜歡你的禮物嗎?
Mike: Yes, they liked them very much.
邁克:是的,他們非常喜歡它們。
Lingling: Are they coming to visit you?
玲玲:他們將要來看望你嗎?
Mike: Yes, they are coming next summer. I miss them. Oh, Lingling, will you help me, please?
邁克:是的,明年夏天他們就會來。我想念他們。哦,玲玲,請問你能幫幫我嗎?
Lingling: Sure. What can I do for you?
玲玲:當然。我可以為你做什么?
Mike: Would you please tell me more about the food in Beijing? I want them to enjoy the best food here.
邁克:請你告訴我更多關于北京的食物的事好嗎?我想讓他們享受這里最好的食物。
Lingling: No problem.
玲玲:沒問題。