Doctor: What’s wrong with you, young man? You don’t look well today.
醫生:你怎么了,年輕人?今天你看起來不是很好。
Mike: No, I don’t, Doctor. My neck aches terribly.
邁克:是的,我不舒服,醫生。我的脖子疼得厲害。
Doctor: What happened to your neck?
醫生:你的脖子怎么了?
Mike: I stood on my head this afternoon and hurt my neck.
邁克:今天下午我倒立并且弄傷了我的脖子。
Doctor: Why did you stand on your head?
醫生:你為什么倒立?
Mike: Because I wanted to practice kung fu. I’m very interested in it. I thought it was easy but it wasn’t.
邁克:因為我想練習功夫。我對它非常感興趣。我以為它很簡單,但是它不簡單。
Doctor: That was very dangerous, young man. You are lucky you didn’t break your neck.But we’ll have to take an X-ray first.
醫生:那是非常危險的,年輕人。你很幸運,你的脖子沒有斷。但是我們將必須先拍一張X光照片。
Mum: What happened to you, Yangyang?
媽媽:你怎么了,陽陽?
Yangyang: Oh, Mum, we had a football match, and I hurt my right leg.
陽陽:哦,媽媽,我們進行了一場足球比賽,我弄傷了我的右腿。
Mum: You hurt yourself again!
媽媽:你又弄傷了你自己!
Yangyang: Don’t be upset, Mum. It’s only a scratch. It will be all right next week, and I can play again.
陽陽:不要難過,媽媽。它只是一點兒擦傷。它下周就會痊愈,我又能踢足球了。
Mum: I’m really worried about you. Be careful when you play.
媽媽:我真的很擔心你。你玩的時候要小心。
Yangyang: OK. I’ll be very careful. I won’t hurt myself again.
陽陽:好的。我將會非常小心。我不會再弄傷我自己了。
Mum: That sounds good.
媽媽:那聽起來不錯。
Vet: Why are you crying, little piggy?
獸醫:你為什么在哭,小豬?
Little piggy: Oh, Doctor. I have a stomachache.
小豬:哦,醫生。我胃疼。
Vet: What did you have for lunch today?
獸醫:今天午飯你吃了什么?
Little piggy: I drank a big bowl of soup. I had some rice with fish and vegetables. I had a big piece of chocolate cake and some honey cookies.
小豬:我喝了一大碗湯。我吃了一些米飯以及魚肉和蔬菜。我吃了一大塊巧克力蛋糕和一些蜂蜜曲奇餅。
Vet: I’m afraid you ate too much.
獸醫:恐怕你吃得太多了。
Little piggy: Yes, I did. Can you give me some pills, Doctor?
小豬:是的,我吃得太多了。你能給我一些藥丸嗎,醫生?
Vet: There is no need. Please take a long walk in the afternoon and do not have supper.
獸醫:沒有必要。請在下午長時間散步,并且不要吃晚飯。
Little piggy:What did you say, Doctor?
小豬:你說什么了,醫生?
Vet: I said you should stop eating too much and exercise more.
獸醫:我說你應該停止吃太多并且多鍛煉。