Guoguo: Do you go fishing in Canada, Mike?
果果:你在加拿大去釣魚嗎,邁克?
Mike: Yes.I often do with my uncle, Mark, during the summer vacation.It's his hobby.
邁克:是的。我在暑假期間經常和我伯伯馬克一起去釣魚。那是他的愛好。
Guoguo's dad: Can you tell us about your uncle?
果果的爸爸:你能告訴我們關于你伯伯的事情嗎?
Mike: Sure.He's 40, two years older than my father.He' s very strong.He has broad shoulders and huge hands.He has a farm in Canada.
邁克:當然。他40歲,比我爸爸大兩歲。他非常強壯。他長著寬厚的肩膀和大手。他在加拿大有一個農場。
Guoguo: What's the farm like?
果果:那個農場什么樣?
Mike: It's beautiful.Everything turns green in spring, and there are lots of flowers in the grass.
邁克:它很漂亮。在春天一切事物都變成了綠色,在草坪里有很多花。
Guoguo's dad: Do you enjoy living on the farm?
果果的爸爸:你喜歡在農場生活嗎?
Mike: Yes, very much.I help my uncle with his farm work.I really enjoy feeding the sheep.
邁克:是的,非常喜歡。我幫助我伯伯做他農場的工作。我真的喜歡喂羊。
Baobao: It's my little sister's birthday tomorrow.I want to buy her a gift.
寶寶:明天是我妹妹的生日。我想給她買一份禮物。
Sara: Your little sister Wenwen? How old is she?
薩拉:你妹妹文文?她多大了?
Baobao: She will be ten years old, and she's almost as tall as I am now.She was born in the U.S.A. on March 1st.
寶寶:她就要十歲了,現在她幾乎和我一樣高。她在三月一日出生于美國。
Sara: What do you want to buy for her?
薩拉:你想給她買什么?
Baobao: I' m not sure.My mum bought her a skirt and a pair of socks.Should I get her some crayons?
寶寶:我不確定。我媽媽給她買了一條裙子和一雙短襪。我應該給她買一些蠟筆嗎?
Sara: I have an idea.Look at that eraser.It's in the shape of a pig.
薩拉:我有一個主意。看那塊橡皮。它是豬形狀的。
Baobao: Oh, yes, it's cute! How much is it?
寶寶:哦,是的,它很可愛!它多少錢?
Sara: It's 3 yuan.
薩拉:它3元。
Baobao: I'll take it.Thank you, Sara!
寶寶:我要買下它。謝謝你,薩拉!
Sara: I'm nervous, Baobao.This is my first ping-pong class.
薩拉:我很緊張,寶寶。這是我的第一節乒乓球課。
Baobao: Everything will be all right, Sara.Our coach, Ms Wu, is very kind.
寶寶:一切都會好的,薩拉。我們的教練吳女士非常和藹。
Sara: Can you tell me more about her?
薩拉:你能告訴我更多關于她的事情嗎?
Baobao: She's 38 years old.She is tall, with big eyes and a round face.She smiles a lot.
寶寶:她38歲。她很高,長著大眼睛、圓臉。她總笑。
Sara: Wow! She sounds a nice lady.
薩拉:哇!她聽起來是一位不錯的女士。
Baobao: Yes, she is.She's quite good at teaching girl students.
寶寶:是的,她是。她很擅長教女學生。
Sara: What did she do before?
薩拉:她以前是做什么的?
Baobao: She was a professional player.
寶寶:她是一名職業運動員。