Guoguo: Mum, what's the date today?
果果:媽媽,今天幾號?
Mum: It's April 22nd.It's World Earth Day.
媽媽:(今天)4月22日。(今天)是世界地球日。
Guoguo: What's it for?
果果:它有什么意義?
Dad: It tells people to protect the environment.
爸爸:它告訴人們保護環境。
Guoguo: What can we do then?
果果:那么我們能做什么?
Mum: Well, that's easy.How does your dad go to work every day?
媽媽:嗯,那很簡單。你爸爸每天怎么去上班?
Guoguo: By car.Maybe he can go by bus or by subway.
果果:乘小汽車。或許他可以乘公共汽車或乘地鐵去(上班)。
Dad: All right, I'll try.And we should stop using plastic bags.
爸爸:好的,我將會嘗試。而且我們應該停止使用塑料袋。
Mum: Yes, let's, and Guoguo, don't litter in public places.
媽媽:是的,讓我們還有果果不要在公共場所亂丟垃圾。
Guoguo: Sure, Mum.I never do.
果果:當然,媽媽。我從不亂丟垃圾。
Dad: Good girl! Now look around and answer my question: what do we need to keep the lawn clean and tidy?
爸爸:好孩子!現在看看四周并回答我的問題:我們需要什么來保持草坪清潔和整齊?
Guoguo: I think we need more trashcans by the roadside.
果果:我認為我們需要更多的路邊垃圾桶。
Dad: Bingo!
爸爸:正確!
Lingling: Let's print your homework first, Yangyang.
玲玲:讓我們先打印你的家庭作業,陽陽。
Yangyang: Thank you! But, wait a minute.Can I print on both sides of the paper, please?
陽陽:謝謝你!但是,等一下。請問我可以在紙的兩面都打印嗎?
Lingling: OK.I always print that way.
玲玲:好的。我總是那樣打印。
Yangyang: It's a good way to save paper, and to save trees.
陽陽:它是一種節約紙張和節約樹木的好方法。
Lingling: Yes.Let's live a low--carbon life.
玲玲:是的。讓我們過低碳生活吧。
Yangyang: What does that mean?
陽陽:那是什么意思?
Lingling: Well, for example, don't leave the water running when you're brushing your teeth.
玲玲:嗯,舉個例子,當你刷牙的時候,不要讓水一直流。
Yangyang: And also remember to turn off the TV when you aren't watching.
陽陽:還有當你不看(電視)的時候,記得關閉電視機。
Lingling: You're right.
玲玲:你是對的。
Lingling: Come on, you boys.Are you tired?
玲玲:快點,男孩們。你們累了嗎?
Mike: No, we're not.It' s just too hot today.I' m thirsty.
邁克:不,我們不累。只是今天太熱了。我渴了。
Maomao: I need to use the toilet.
毛毛:我需要用一下洗手間。
Mike: OK, go ahead, please.Lingling and I will rest under this tree.What a nice, big tree!
邁克:好的,請去吧。我和玲玲將在這棵樹下休息。多好、多大的一棵樹啊!
Lingling: Look at the birds in the branches.
玲玲:看樹枝上的鳥兒。
Mike: Wow! There's also a little squirrel.
邁克:哇!還有一只小松鼠。
Lingling: Where is it? Ah, there it is, behind that big branch!
玲玲:它在哪兒?啊,它在那兒,在那個大樹枝后面!
Mike: What a cute thing! It has a big tail.
邁克:多么可愛的東西啊!它長著一條大尾巴。
Lingling: Shhh! Please don't shout.It'll be scared and run away.
玲玲:噓!請不要大喊。它會害怕并且逃跑。
Mike: Oh, I'm sorry.We should be friendly to it.
邁克:哦,對不起。我們應該對它友好。