Yangyang: When will the rehearsal begin, Guoguo?
陽陽:這次排練將在什么時候開始,果果?
Guoguo: It'll begin at four.You look nervous.
果果:它將在四點開始。你看起來很緊張。
Yangyang: Yes.This is my first time to be a host.
陽陽:是的。這是我第一次當主持人。
Guoguo: It'll be all right.You always enjoy speaking in front of the class.
果果:沒關系的。你總是喜歡在班級前面講話。
Yangyang: Yes, I do.But how many students are there all together in our grade?
陽陽:是的,我喜歡。但是我們年級一共有多少名學生?
Guoguo: There are over three hundred. Don't be afraid.Our classmates are all your fans.
果果:有三百多名。不要害怕。我們的同班同學都是你的迷。
Yangyang: Thank you so much.I'll miss you and our classmates.
陽陽:非常感謝你。我會想念你和我們的同班同學。
Guoguo: So will I. We are all good friends.
果果:我也會。我們都是好朋友。
Yangyang: What's there in that large box?
陽陽:那邊那個大盒子里有什么?
Guoguo: Gifts for our teachers.We'll invite them to come onto the stage.
果果:給我們的老師們的禮物。我們將邀請他們上臺。
Yangyang: That box looks heavy! Do you want me to hold it for you then?
陽陽:那個盒子看起來很重!到時你想讓我幫你拿著它嗎?
Guoguo: Yes, please, and I'll say some words of thanks to the teachers.
果果:是的,麻煩了,我將對老師們說一些感謝的話。
Sara: This is the website for my high school. It's in California.
薩拉:這是我的中學的網站。它在加利福尼亞。
Yangyang: Where is California?
陽陽:加利福尼亞在哪里?
Sara: It' s in the west of the U.S.A.
薩拉:它在美國的西部。
Yangyang: Is the school far from your home? How will you go to school every day?
陽陽:這所學校離你家遠嗎?你每天將怎樣去上學?
Sara: It's not far.I'll walk to school.By the way, what's so special about our school? Can you see?
薩拉:它不遠。我將步行去學校。順便問一下,我們學校有什么如此特別的地方嗎?你能看到嗎?
Yangyang: The playground and the gym are both large, but the classroom building is small.
陽陽:操場和健身房都很大,但是教學樓很小。
Sara: You're right! Ball games are very popular in American high schools, and so are many other sports.
薩拉:你說對了!球類運動在美國的中學很流行,許多其他的運動也是。
Yangyang: Will you have a lot of activities after school?
陽陽:放學后你將會有很多活動嗎?
Sara: Yes.My school is famous for its science club.
薩拉:是的。我的學校因它的科學俱樂部而聞名。
Yangyang: How exciting! We're going to high school.
陽陽:多么令人興奮啊!我們要上中學了。
Baobao: Do you know the way to our high school, Maomao? How do we get there?
寶寶:你知道去我們中學的路嗎,毛毛?我們怎樣到達那里?
Maomao: I don't know.Let' s ask someone.
毛毛:我不知道。讓我們問問別人。
Baobao: OK....Excuse me, sir, can you tell me the way to the No.1 High School?
寶寶:好的。……打擾一下,先生,你能告訴我去第一中學的路嗎?
Man: Walk on and then turn right at the first corner.The school is behind the green building over there.Do you see it?
男人:繼續走,然后在第一個轉彎處右轉。學校在那邊綠色建筑物的后面。你看到它了嗎?
Baobao: Yes.Thank you very much.Let's go, Maomao.
寶寶:是的。非常感謝你。讓我們走吧,毛毛。
Maomao: Here we are.Look, those students are wearing uniforms in different colours.
毛毛:我們到了。看,那些學生正穿著不同顏色的校服。
Baobao: They must be in different grades. Which colour do you like?
寶寶:他們一定在不同的年級。你喜歡哪個顏色?
Maomao: The blue one looks nice.My new sneakers go well with it.
毛毛:藍色的看起來很漂亮。我的新運動鞋和它很相配。
Guard: Hello, young men! Why are you standing here?
警衛:你們好,年輕人!你們為什么站在這里?
Maomao: Hi, sir! We're going to be new students at this school soon.Can we go inside and have a look?
毛毛:你好,先生!我們很快將是這所學校的新學生了。我們能進去看一看嗎?
Guard: Welcome to our school! But I can't let you in now. It's our Open Day this Saturday.Come between 9 am and 4 pm.
警衛:歡迎來到我們學校!但是我現在不能讓你們進去。這個星期六是我們(學校)的開放日。在上午9點到下午4點之間來。