Jim: May I speak to Mike, please?
吉姆:請問我可以和邁克通話嗎?
Mike's mum: Hold on.Mike, it's for you.
邁克的媽媽:等一下。邁克,你的電話。
Mike: Hello! This is Mike speaking.Who is calling?
邁克:你好!我是邁克。你是哪位?
Jim: Hi, Mike! It's Jim.I' m calling from Canada.I' m going to visit Beijing.What's the weather like there?
吉姆:嗨,邁克!我是吉姆。我從加拿大打來的電話。我打算游覽北京。那里的天氣怎么樣?
Mike: It's sunny, and windy sometimes.It doesn't rain much now, but we'll get a lot of rain in July and August.When are you coming?
邁克:天氣晴朗,有時有風。現在不太下雨,但是我們在七月和八月將會有很多雨水。你將什么時候來?
Jim: I' m coming early next month, and I'm going to stay in China for about six weeks.
吉姆:我將在下個月月初來,并且我打算在中國待大約六個星期。
Mike: So you'll spend most of your summer here.
邁克:那么你將會在這里度過你的大部分夏天。
Jim: Yes.I'd like to see different places in China.
吉姆:是的。我想看看中國的不同地方。
Mike: It'll be nice to see you again.We can go swimming and hiking together.
邁克:再次見到你將會很愉快。我們可以一起去游泳和徒步旅行。
Jim: I'm travelling to Kunming this weekend.What's the weather like there?
吉姆:我這個周末將去昆明旅行。那里的天氣怎么樣?
Mike: It's cooler in Kunming than in Beijing right now.
邁克:現在昆明比北京涼爽。
Jim: Is it summer now in Kunming?
吉姆:現在昆明是夏天嗎?,
Mike: Well, here in Beijing, we have four clear seasons.But in Kunming, it feels like spring all year round.
邁克:嗯,在北京這里,我們四季分明,但是在昆明,全年的天氣都感覺像春天一樣。
Jim: Sounds wonderful! My parents and I will leave on Friday, and stay in Kunming for 3 days.
吉姆:聽起來很棒!我和我父母將要在星期五動身,并且在昆明待三天。
Mike: How long does it take to get there? Are you going by train?
邁克:到那里花費多長時間?你們打算乘火車去嗎?
Jim: No.The train is too slow.It will only take us three and a half hours to get there by air.
吉姆:不。火車太慢了。乘飛機到那里將只會花費我們三個半小時。
Maomao: Hi, Baobao! What's wrong with you?
毛毛:嗨,寶寶!你怎么了?
Baobao: I caught a cold yesterday.I have a runny nose, and a fever.
寶寶:我昨天感冒了。我流鼻涕還發燒。
Baobao's mum: Thank you for coming, Maomao.It is so cold and rainy these days.You should be careful not to catch a cold.
寶寶的媽媽:感謝(你的)到來,毛毛。這些天如此冷并且多雨。你應該小心不要感冒。
Maomao: Thanks, Auntie, I will.What did you do yesterday, Baobao?
毛毛:謝謝阿姨,我會的。你昨天做什么了,寶寶?
Baobao: I went to the cinema, and got all wet in the rain on my way home.
寶寶:我去看電影了,我在回家的路上被雨淋得全身都濕透了。
Maomao: No wonder you fell ill.What can I do for you? What would you like to eat?
毛毛:難怪你生病了。我能為你做什么?你想吃什么?
Baobao's mum: I' m afraid he can' t eat anything now.He must drink a lot of water and stay in bed.
寶寶的媽媽:恐怕他現在不能吃任何東西。他必須喝大量的水并且臥床休息。
Baobao: I'd like some hot chocolate, Mum.Can you give me some, please?
寶寶:我想要一些熱巧克力,媽媽。請問你能給我一些嗎?
Baobao's mum: I' m afraid not.
寶寶的媽媽:恐怕不能。
Maomao: Don't worry.You'll get well soon.
毛毛:不要擔心。你很快就會康復。