Teacher and students: Hello! Welcome to our school!
老師和學生們:你們好!歡迎來到我們的學校!
Visitors: Thank you!
參觀者們:謝謝你們!
Li Yan: I'm Li Yan.
李燕:我是李燕。
Gao Wei: I'm Gao Wei.Nice to meet you.We'll show you around our school.
高偉:我是高偉。見到你們很高興。我們將帶你們參觀我們的學校。
Li Yan: Look! This is our library.
李燕:看!這是我們的圖書館。
Visitor: Do you often come to the library?
參觀者:你們經常來圖書館嗎?
Li Yan: Yes.We often borrow books from the library.
李燕:是的。我們經常從圖書館借書。
Gao Wei: This way, please.This is our meeting room.
高偉:這邊請。這是我們的會議室。
Visitor: Do you often have meetings here?
參觀者:你們經常在這里開會嗎?
Gao Wei: Yes.We'll have a meeting in it this afternoon.
高偉:是的。我們今天下午將在里面開會。
Visitor: Oh, that's great!
參觀者:哦,那很棒!
a
In the school by the lake,
在湖邊的學校,
We will make a big cake.
我們將制作一個大蛋糕。
We will take the cake to Kate.
我們將把蛋糕帶給凱特。
Don't be late for our date.
我們的約會不要遲到。
Li Yan: This is our science lab.We often have science lessons in it.
李燕:這是我們的科學實驗室。我們經常在里面上科學課。
Visitor: How many science lessons do you have in a week?
參觀者:你們一周有多少節科學課?
Li Yan: We have two.
李燕:我們有兩節。
Gao Wei: This way, please.Look! This is our language lab.We often have English lessons in it.
高偉:這邊請。看!這是我們的語言實驗室。我們經常在里面上英語課。
Visitor: How many English lessons do you have in a week?
參觀者:你們一周有多少節英語課?
Gao Wei: We have three.
高偉:我們有三節。
Visitor: Do you like English?
參觀者:你們喜歡英語嗎?
Gao Wei and Li Yan: Yes.We all like it.
高偉和李燕:是的。我們都喜歡它。
Visitor: And you speak English very well.
參觀者:你們英語說得非常好。
Gao Wei and Li Yan: Thank you very much.
高偉和李燕:非常感謝你。
a
Our teacher has a happy cat.
我們的老師有一只快樂的貓。
He always looks big and fat.
他看起來總是又大又肥。
He has caps in his bag
他的包里面有帽子。
He likes to wear a black hat.
他喜歡戴一頂黑色的帽子。
Li Yan: This way, please.This is our art club.We often draw and paint here.
李燕:這邊請。這是我們的美術俱樂部。我們經常在這里畫畫和繪畫。
Visitor: How many art lessons do you have in a week?
參觀者:你們一周有多少節美術課?
Li Yan: We have two.
李燕:我們有兩節。
Gao Wei: This is our music club.We often sing and dance here.
高偉:這是我們的音樂俱樂部。我們經常在這里唱歌和跳舞。
Visitor: How many music lessons do you have in a week?
參觀者:你們一周有多少節音樂課?
Gao Wei: We have two.
高偉:我們有兩節。
Visitor: Do you like music?
參觀者:你喜歡音樂嗎?
Gao Wei: Yes.I like singing.
高偉:是的。我喜歡唱歌。
Li Yan: I like dancing.
李燕:我喜歡跳舞。
Visitor: Great! Can you sing and dance for us?
參觀者:太棒了!你們能為我們唱歌和跳舞嗎?
Li Yan and Gao Wei: Certainly!
李燕和高偉:當然可以!
ar
The farmer drives a big car,
農民開著一輛很大的小汽車,
To his farm, not too far.
去他的農場,不是太遠。
The artist works in the park.
畫家在公園里工作。
He draws stars on his card.
他在他的卡片上畫星星。
Listen and number.
聽一聽并標號。
1.Girl: Look! This is our library.We often borrow books from the library.
女孩:看!這是我們的圖書館。我們經常從圖書館借書。
2.Boy: This is our art room.We often draw pictures in it.
男孩:這是我們的美術教室。我們經常在里面畫畫。
3.Girl: How many science lessons do you have in the science lab?
女孩:你們在科學實驗室里有多少節科學課?
Boy: We have one.
男孩:我們有一節。
4.Girl: Look at our meeting room! We often have meetings in the meeting room.
女孩:看我們的會議室!我們經常在會議室里開會。
5.Boy: How many English lessons do you have in the language lab?
男孩:你們在語言實驗室里有多少節英語課?
Girl: We have three.
女孩:我們有三節。
6.Boy: How many music lessons do you have in a week?
男孩:你們一周有多少節音樂課?
Girl: We have two.
女孩:我們有兩節。