Kate doesn't feel well today.She can't go to school.She calls her teacher, Miss Liu.
凱特今天感覺不舒服。她不能去上學。她給她的老師劉老師打電話。
Kate: May I speak to Miss Liu, please?
凱特:請問我可以和劉老師講話嗎?
Miss Liu: This is Miss Liu speaking.
劉老師:我是劉老師。
Kate: Good morning, Miss Liu.This is Kate.I'm ill today.I have a headache.
凱特:早上好,劉老師。我是凱特。我今天生病了。我頭痛。
Miss Liu: Oh dear! Do you have a cold?
劉老師:哦,天哪!你感冒了嗎?
Kate: Yes, I have a bad cold.I' m afraid I can't go to school today.
凱特:是的,我患了重感冒。恐怕我今天不能去上學了。
Miss Liu: Don't worry about your lessons.You should go to a doctor.
劉老師:不要擔心你的功課。你應該去看醫生。
Kate: Yes.My mum will take me to the doctor.
凱特:是的。我媽媽將帶我去看醫生。
Miss Liu: OK.Take good care of yourself.
劉老師:好的。照顧好你自己。
Kate: Thank you.
凱特:謝謝你。
o
Mr Stone is from Rome.
斯通先生來自羅馬。
Rome is his dear home.
羅馬是他親愛的家鄉。
Mr Stone likes his home.
斯通先生喜歡他的家鄉。
Mr Stone likes Rome.
斯通先生喜歡羅馬。
Kate goes to the doctor with her mother.She sees many children there.Some of them have a fever.Some of them have a headache.They are waiting outside the doctor's room.Now it' s Kate' s turn.
凱特和她媽媽去看醫生。她在那里看見許多孩子。他們中的一些發燒了。他們中的一些頭痛。他們正在醫生的房間外等候。現在輪到凱特了。
Doctor: May I have your name?
醫生:我可以知道你的名字嗎?
Kate: My name is Kate.
凱特:我的名字叫凱特。
Doctor: How old are you, Kate?
醫生:你多大了,凱特?
Kate: I' m eleven.
凱特:我十一歲。
Doctor: What's wrong with you?
醫生:你怎么了?
Kate: I have a fever and a headache.
凱特:我發燒并且頭痛。
Doctor: Open your mouth.Say, "Ah..."
醫生:張開你的嘴,說:“啊……”
Kate: Ah...
凱特:啊……
Doctor: You have a bad cold.You should take some medicine and stay in bed.You should drink more water.
醫生:你患了重感冒。你應該吃點兒藥并待在床上。你應該喝更多的水。
Kate: Can I go to school tomorrow?
凱特:我明天能去上學嗎?
Doctor: No.You should take a good rest. I hope you will get well soon.
醫生:不能。你應該好好休息。我希望你早日康復。
Kate: Thank you, Doctor.
凱特:謝謝你,醫生。
o
The doctor says a lot:
醫生說了很多:
"You are ill.You feel hot!
“你病了。你摸起來很熱!
You should not eat a lot.
你不應該吃很多。
You should drink a lot."
你應該喝大量的水?!?/p>
Lesson 23-Just talk英語課文翻譯
Kate is ill. Her classmates come to see her.They bring her a lot of things. They want to help her with her lessons. Kate feels very happy.
凱特病了。她的同班同學來看她。他們給她帶來許多東西。他們想幫助她學習功課。凱特感到非常高興。
Peter: How are you feeling today, Kate?
彼得:你今天感覺怎么樣,凱特?
Kate: I feel much better.
凱特:我感覺好多了。
Gao Wei: Here are some kiwi fruit for you.
高偉:這是給你的一些獼猴桃。
Li Yan: I have some chocolates for you, too.
李燕:我也有一些巧克力給你。
Lisa: Look, here's a get-well card for you.
莉薩:看,這是一張給你的康復卡。
Kate: Oh, thank you! But I' m worried about my lessons.
凱特:哦,謝謝你們!但是我很擔心我的功課。
Gao Wei: Don't worry.I'll help you with your maths.
高偉:不用擔心。我將幫助你學習數學。
Bob:I'll help you with your English.
鮑勃:我將幫助你學習英語。
Li Yan: I'll help you with your Chinese.
李燕:我將幫助你學習語文。
Kate: Thank you very much.
凱特:非常感謝你們。
or
The old worker has a word,
年老的工人有一句話,
To tell the young worker:
要告訴年輕的工人:
"You should work harder!
“你應該更努力地工作!
You should work better!"
你應該更好地工作!”
A
1.Girl: What's wrong with you?
女孩:你怎么了?
Boy: I have a fever.
男孩:我發燒了。
2.Girl: I have a toothache.
女孩:我牙痛。
3.Boy: I have a cough.
男孩:我咳嗽。
4.Girl: I have a headache.
女孩:我頭痛。
5.Boy: I have a stomachache.
男孩:我胃痛。
6.Boy: I have a bad cold.
男孩:我患了重感冒。
B
1.Girl: Here' s a get--well card for you, Jim!
女孩:這是一張給你的康復卡,吉姆!
2.Boy: Hi, Jim! Don't worry about your lessons.I'll help you with your English.
男孩:嗨,吉姆!不要擔心你的功課,我將幫助你學習英語。
3.Girl: Don't worry about your lessons.I'll help you with your maths.
女孩:不要擔心你的功課,我將幫助你學習數學。
4.Boy: Here are some fruits for you, Jim!
男孩:這是一些給你的水果,吉姆!