Wu Binbin: These robots are so cool! I love this museum!
吳彬彬:這些機器人真酷!我喜歡這個博物館!
Robin: Me too! Don’t forget to buy some gifts for Grandpa.
羅賓:我也是!不要忘記給外祖父買一些禮物。
Wu Binbin: I know. But I really need to go to the bathroom. Where is it?
吳彬彬:我知道。但是我真的需要去衛生間。它在哪兒?
Robin: It’s on the second floor.
羅賓:它在二樓。
Wu Binbin: OK, thanks.
吳彬彬:好的,謝謝。
Wu Binbin: Robin, where is the museum shop? I want to buy a postcard.
吳彬彬:羅賓,博物館的商店在哪兒?我想要買一張明信片。
Robin: It’s near the door.
羅賓:在大門附近。
Wu Binbin: Thanks. Where is the post office? I want to send it today.
吳彬彬:謝謝。郵局在哪兒?我想要今天把它寄出去。
Robin: I don’t know. I’ll ask. Excuse me, sir.
羅賓:我不知道。我要去問一下。打擾一下,先生。
Man: Wow! A talking robot! What a great museum!
男人:哇!一個說話的機器人!多棒的一個博物館啊!
Robin: Where is the post office?
羅賓:郵局在哪兒?
Man: It’s next to the museum.
男人:挨著博物館。
Robin: Thanks.
羅賓:謝謝。
Wu Binbin: Hi, Mike. Let’s go to the cinema.
吳彬彬:嗨,邁克。我們去電影院吧。
Mike: Sure. How can I get there?
邁克:當然。我怎么到那兒?
Wu Binbin: Go to Main Street. Turn left at the bookstore. The cinema is next to the bookstore. See you soon.
吳彬彬:去主街。到書店左轉。電影院挨著書店。一會兒見。
Mike: OK. Bye.
邁克:好的。再見。
Mike: What an interesting film!
邁克:多么有趣的電影啊!
Wu Binbin: Yes, but I’m hungry now. I know a great Italian restaurant.
吳彬彬:是的,但是我現在餓了。我知道一家很棒的意大利餐館。
Mike: Yum! I like pizza! Where is the restaurant?
邁克:好呀!我喜歡比薩餅!餐館在哪兒?
Wu Binbin: It’s next to the park on Dongfang Street.
吳彬彬:在東方大街上,挨著公園。
Mike: How can we get there?
邁克:我們怎么到那兒?
Robin: Turn left at the bookstore. Then turn right at the hospital.
羅賓:到書店左轉,然后到醫院右轉。
Mike: OK. Let’s go!
邁克:好的。我們走吧!
Robin has GPS!
羅賓有全球(衛星)定位系統!
Wu Binbin’s grandpa gave Robin a new feature. He now has GPS. He can help the boys find the Italian restaurant.
吳彬彬的外祖父給羅賓提供了一個新的特點。他現在有全球(衛星)定位系統。他能幫助男孩們找到意大利餐館。
Robin: We’re in front of the cinema. Let’s go straight and turn left at the bookstore. Follow me, please!
羅賓:我們在電影院前面。我們直走,到書店左轉。請跟著我!
Mike: Is it far?
邁克:它遠嗎?
Robin: No. Now we are behind the hospital. Let’s turn right and then turn right again.
羅賓:不。現在我們在醫院后面。我們右轉,然后再右轉。
Mike: There is the restaurant!
邁克:餐館在那兒!
Robin: My new GPS works!
羅賓:我的新全球(衛星)定位系統奏效了!
Wu Binbin: Yes! I’ll tell Grandpa. But let’s eat first. I’m so hungry!
吳彬彬:是的!我會告訴外祖父的。但是我們先吃飯吧。我非常餓!
Boy: Today, I want to go to the museum. From my school I go straight and turn left at the post office. I can see the bookstore there. From there I go straight ahead. Then, at the cinema I turn right. Finally, I’m at the museum. It’s not far.
男孩:今天,我想去博物館。我從我的學校直走,到郵局左轉。在那兒我能看見書店。我從那兒向前直走。然后,我到電影院右轉。最后,我到博物館了。它并不遠。