Amy: Morning, Mike.
埃米:早上好,邁克。
Mike: Morning. Hey! Don’t forget! Mrs Smith will take us to the nature park next Wednesday.
邁克:早上好。嘿!不要忘了!史密斯老師下個星期三將帶我們去自然公園。
Amy: Oh, yes! How do we get to the nature park?
埃米:哦,是的!我們怎么到達自然公園?
Mike: By bus.
邁克:乘公共汽車。
Amy: Look! There’s Mrs Smith now!
埃米:看!現在史密斯老師在那里!
Mike: Good morning, Mrs Smith!
邁克:早上好,史密斯老師!
Mrs Smith: Hi, children. You’re early. How do you come to school?
史密斯老師:你們好,孩子們。你們真早。你們怎么來學校的?
Amy: Usually, I come on foot. Sometimes I come by bus.
埃米:通常,我走路來。有時我乘公共汽車來。
Mike: I often come by bike.
邁克:我經常騎自行車來。
Amy: How do you come to school, Mrs Smith? By car?
埃米:你怎么來學校的,史密斯老師?乘小汽車嗎?
Mrs Smith: Sometimes, but I usually walk.
史密斯老師:有時,但是我通常走路來。
Mike: That’s good exercise.
邁克:那是很好的鍛煉。
Mrs Smith: Children, let’s get on the bus!
史密斯老師:孩子們,讓我們上公共汽車吧!
Kids: Yeah!
孩子們:好!
Mrs Smith: You should get on one by one.
史密斯老師:你們應該一個接一個地上車。
Children: OK.
孩子們:好的。
Chen Jie: Mrs Smith, where is Wu Binbin?
陳杰:史密斯老師,吳彬彬在哪兒?
Mrs Smith: He’s not coming. His grandpa is ill.
史密斯老師:他沒要來。他外祖父病了。
Chen Jie: I’m sorry to hear that.
陳杰:聽到那件事我很難過。
Wu Binbin: Mr Jones, how can I get to the Fuxing Hospital?
吳彬彬:瓊斯先生,我怎么到復興醫院?
Mr Jones: Take the No. 57 bus over there.
瓊斯先生:在那邊乘57路公共汽車。
Wu Binbin: Thanks. Wow! So many pictures of bikes!
吳彬彬:謝謝。哇!這么多張自行車的照片!
Mr Jones: They’re from my cousin in the USA.
瓊斯先生:它們來自我在美國的表哥。
Wu Binbin: What’s this?
吳彬彬:這是什么?
Mr Jones: A helmet. In the USA people on bikes must wear one.
瓊斯先生:一個頭盔。在美國騎自行車的人必須戴頭盔。
Wu Binbin: I see. Oh, the bus is coming! Bye, Mr Jones.
吳彬彬:我明白了。哦,公共汽車來了!再見,瓊斯先生。
Mr Jones: Hey, don’t go at the red light!
瓊斯先生:嘿,別闖紅燈!
Mr Jones: Oh, right! Thanks. I must pay attention to the traffic lights!
吳彬彬:哦,對!謝謝。我必須注意交通信號燈!
Different ways to go to school
去學校的不同方式
Some children go to school on foot in Munich, Germany.
在德國慕尼黑,一些孩子步行去學校。
In Alaska, USA, it snows a lot. Some kids go to school by sled. It’s fast.
在美國的阿拉斯加州,雪下得很多。一些孩子乘雪橇去學校。它很快。
Some children in Jiangxi, China, go to school by ferry every day.
在中國江西,一些孩子每天乘輪渡去學校。
In Papa Westray, Scotland, the child-ren go to school by ferry, too. But in 2009, they went to school by plane because the ferry didn’t work.
在蘇格蘭的帕帕韋斯特雷島,孩子們也是乘輪渡去學校。但是在2009年,他們乘飛機去學校,因為輪渡不工作了。
Grandpa, let me read this for you.
祖父,讓我讀這個給你聽。
Thanks, Robin.
謝謝,羅賓。
I don’t go to school. I learn at home.
我不去學校。我在家學習。
1. Wu Binbin: Excuse me. How can I get to the park?
1. 吳彬彬:打擾一下,我怎么到達公園?
Police officer: Take the number 25 bus.
警察:乘坐25路公共汽車。
Wu Binbin: Can I go on foot?
吳彬彬:我能步行去嗎?
Police officer: No. It’s too far. Go by bus.
警察:不行。太遠了。乘公共汽車去吧。
2. Boy: My father works near my home. It’s great!
2.男孩:我爸爸在我家附近工作。太棒了!
Girl: My father works in the city.
女孩:我爸爸在城市里工作。
Boy: How does he go to work?
男孩:他怎么去上班?
Girl: Usually, by train.
女孩:通常乘火車。
3. John: Hey, Amy. School is over. How do you go home?
3.約翰:嘿,埃米。放學了。你怎么回家?
Amy: I usually go on foot. And you? By bus?
埃米:我通常步行回家。你呢?乘公共汽車嗎?
John: No. I go on foot, too.
約翰:不。我也步行回家。
4. Man: Don’t cross the street now!
4.男人:現在不要穿過街道!
Woman: Why? There are no cars coming.
女人:為什么?沒有小汽車過來。
Man: It’s a red light. Cars are very fast! It’s dangerous.
男人:是紅燈。小汽車非常快!很危險。
Woman: OK.
女人:好的。