Binbin: Robin, how do we get to my grandparents’ new house from here? Can you use your GPS?
彬彬:羅賓,我們怎么從這兒到我外祖父母的新家?你能用你的全球衛星定位系統嗎?
Robin: Sure. First, go straight. Then turn left. At the traffic lights turn left and walk 100 metres. Then, finally, we can see the house.
羅賓:當然。首先,直走。然后左轉。在交通信號燈處左轉,然后走一百米。最后,我們就能看到房子了。
Binbin: Good. What time are we leaving?
彬彬:好的。我們將什么時候出發?
Robin: 9 o’clock.
羅賓:九點鐘。
Binbin: Hey! Stop! Don’t cross at a red light!
彬彬:嘿!停下!不要在紅燈的時候過馬路!
Boy: Sorry!
男孩:對不起!
Binbin: You must be more careful.
彬彬:你必須更加小心。
Boy: OK. I can’t find my mum.
男孩:好的。我找不到我媽媽了。
Binbin: Oh! Let me help you.
彬彬:哦!讓我幫助你吧。
Binbin: Are you hungry?
彬彬:你餓了嗎?
Boy: Yes, I am.
男孩:是的,我餓了。
Binbin: There is a restaurant over there. Let’s go and buy some food.
彬彬:那邊有一個餐館。讓我們去買一些食物吧。
Boy: Good idea!
男孩:好主意!
Boy: Thank you for the food. I feel better now.
男孩:謝謝你的食物。我現在感覺好多了。
Binbin: Let’s go to the police station. They can help you.
彬彬:讓我們去警察局吧。他們能幫助你。
Boy: Where is it?
男孩:它在哪兒?
Robin: We go straight and then turn right at the crossing. After that, we’ll go straight again. The police station is next to the supermarket.
羅賓:我們直走,然后在十字路口右轉。在那之后,我們將再直走。警察局挨著超市。