Sarah: Tomorrow is Monday.We will have class again soon.
薩拉:明天是星期一。我們很快又將上課了。
Mike: Yes, we will.
邁克:是的,我們很快又將上課了。
Sarah: How was your weekend, Mike?
薩拉:你周末過得怎么樣,邁克?
Mike: It was OK.I cleaned my room and I watched TV. I' m going to call my grandparents now.They're in London.
邁克:很好。我打掃了我的房間并且看了電視。我現在要給我祖父母打電話。他們在倫敦。
Sarah: OK.Bye.
薩拉:好的。再見。
Mike: Hi, Grandpa.How are you? How was your weekend?
邁克:嗨,爺爺。你好嗎?你周末過得怎么樣?
Grandpa: I' m fine, Mike.It was good, thank you.
爺爺:我很好,邁克。很好,謝謝你。
Mike: What did you do?
邁克:你周末做什么了?
Grandpa: Well, I stayed at home with your grandma.We drank tea in the afternoon and watched TV.
爺爺:哦,我和你奶奶待在家里了。我們喝了下午茶,還看了電視。
Mike: I watched TV, too.I watched some children's shows on TV.
邁克:我也看了電視。我在電視上看了一些兒童節目。
Grandpa: That's nice.Did you do anything else?
爺爺:那很好。你還做了其他什么事嗎?
Mike: Yes, I cleaned my room and washed my clothes.
邁克:是的,我打掃了我的房間,還洗了我的衣服。
Grandpa: You are a good boy!
爺爺:你是一個好孩子!
Wu Binbin: What did you do last weekend, John?
吳彬彬:你上周末做什么了,約翰?
John: I had a cold.I slept all day.
約翰:我感冒了。我睡了一整天。
Wu Binbin: That's too bad! Do you feel better now?
吳彬彬:那太糟糕了!你現在感覺好點兒了嗎?
John: Yes, thanks.I' m fine now.I' m going to meet Amy.
約翰:是的,謝謝。我現在很好。我要去見埃米。
Wu Binbin: That's good.Bye.
吳彬彬:那很好。再見。
John: Hey, Amy.Let's go to the bookstore.I want to buy the new film magazine.
約翰:嘿,埃米。讓我們去書店吧。我想買期新的電影雜志。
Amy: Oh, I read it last weekend.
埃米:哦,我上周末讀過它了。
John: Was it interesting?
約翰:它有趣嗎?
Amy: Yes, it talked about a lot of new films.What did you do last weekend? Did you see a film?
埃米:是的,它談論了許多新電影。你上周末做什么了?你看電影了嗎?
John: No, I had a cold.I stayed at home all weekend and slept.
約翰:沒有,我感冒了。我整個周末都待在家里了,并且睡覺了。
Amy:Oh,I'm sorry.I'm happy you feel better now.
埃米:哦,我很難過。我很高興你現在感覺好點兒了。
John:Thanks.Let's go by bus.It's faster than walking.
約翰:謝謝。讓我們乘公共汽車去吧。它比走路快。
Comments
評論
Dear Sir,
Our weekend at your hotel was bad.Our room was big but everything was very old.Our friend Robin cleaned our room and fixed a broken chair.
My mother wanted to read a book but the lamp was too small.My dad got some hamburgers from the hotel kitchen,but they were cold and tasted bad.
I wanted to watch TV but the TV didn' t work.The people in Room 301 listened to loud music.I didn' t sleep all night.
I' m sorry, but we didn' t enjoy our stay very much.
Wu Binbin and family
親愛的先生:
我們在你們的旅館度過的周末很糟糕。我們的房間很大,但是每件東西都很陳舊。我們的朋友羅賓打掃了我們的房間,修理了一把破損的椅子。
我媽媽想要讀書,但是臺燈太小了。我爸爸從旅館廚房拿了一些漢堡包,但是它們是涼的而且嘗起來很糟糕。
我想要看電視,但是電視壞了。301號房間的人聽很大聲的音樂。我整晚都沒有睡覺。
我很抱歉,但是我們住得很不好。
吳彬彬和家人
1.John: Hey.How was your weekend, Amy?
約翰:嘿。你周末過得怎么樣,埃米?
Amy: It was OK.
埃米:很好。
John: What did you do?
約翰:你(周末)做什么了?
Amy: I cleaned my room and I watched TV.
埃米:我打掃了我的房間,我還看了電視。
2. Zhang Peng: I had a great weekend.
張鵬:我度過了一個很不錯的周末。
Sarah: Really? What did you do, Zhang Peng?
薩拉:真的嗎?你做什么了,張鵬?
Zhang Peng: I went boating and slept on Saturday.
張鵬:我星期六去劃船了,還睡覺了。
Sarah: What about Sunday?
薩拉:星期日呢?
Zhang Peng: I read storybooks!
張鵬:我讀故事書了!
3.Chen Jie: What did you do last weekend, John?
陳杰:你上周末做什么了,約翰?
John: Nothing.I had a cold.
約翰:什么也沒做。我感冒了。
Chen Jie: Oh.Are you OK now?
陳杰:哦。你現在好了嗎?
John: Yes, I' m fine.Thanks, Chen Jie.
約翰:是的,我好了。謝謝,陳杰。
4.Wu Binbin: What did you do yesterday?
吳彬彬:你昨天做什么了?
Mike: I saw a new action film.
邁克:我看了一部新的動作電影。
Wu Binbin: Did you like it?
吳彬彬:你喜歡它嗎?
Mike: Yes, I did.
邁克:是的,我喜歡。
Wu Binbin: What will you do today, Mike?
吳彬彬:你今天將要做什么,邁克?
Mike: Oh, I will play football.
邁克:哦,我將要踢足球。
Wu Binbin: OK.Have fun!
吳彬彬:好的。祝你玩得愉快!