Miss White: What are you doing, Wu Chen?
懷特老師:你正在做什么,吳晨?
Wu Chen: I’m having a rest.
吳晨:我正在休息。
Miss White: But it’s time to learn English.
懷特老師:但是到學英語的時間了。
Wu Chen: Oh, sorry, Miss White.
吳晨:哦,對不起,懷特老師。
Miss White: It doesn’t matter. Take out your English book, please.
懷特老師:沒關系。請取出你的英語書。
Colin: Can I go out to play, Mom?
科林:我能出去玩嗎,媽媽?
Mom: I’m afraid you can’t. It’s time to play the violin.
媽媽:恐怕你不能。到拉小提琴的時間了。
Colin: Can I go out to play after that?
科林:在那之后我能出去玩嗎?
Mom: Of course, you can.
媽媽:當然,你可以。
Colin: Thank you, Mom. I’ll play the violin right now.
科林:謝謝你,媽媽。我馬上就拉小提琴。
On Saturday morning, Li Shan always gets up at half past six. Then she brushes her teeth and washes her face. At seven o’clock, she usually runs with her father and she has breakfast at half past seven. Then it’s time to do her homework. At nine o’clock, she watches TV. After that, she plays the violin at ten forty. She plays it for an hour. And then she has lunch and has a rest. At half past two in the afternoon, she goes out to play with her friends.
在星期六上午,李珊總是在六點半起床。然后她刷牙洗臉。在七點鐘,她通常和她爸爸跑步,她在七點半吃早飯。然后就到她做家庭作業的時間了。在九點鐘,她看電視。在那之后,她在十點四十拉小提琴。她拉一個小時小提琴。然后她吃午飯,休息一下。在下午兩點半,她出去和她的朋友們玩。