Kevin: What a heavy rain! Mom, where is my raincoat?
凱文:好大的雨啊!媽媽,我的雨衣在哪里?
Mom: It was here just now. Oh, it’s behind the door.
媽媽:它剛才還在這里。哦,它在門后面。
Kevin: And where are my rain boots?
凱文:我的雨靴在哪里?
Mom: Last night, they were under your bed. Look, they are still there.
媽媽:昨晚,它們在你的床下面。看,它們仍然在那里。
Kevin: Thanks, Mom. I have to go now. Oh, where is my bike? It was in front of the house yesterday, but now it isn’t there.
凱文:謝謝,媽媽。現在我必須走了。哦,我的自行車在哪里?昨天它在房子前面,但是現在它不在那里了。
Mom: I’m afraid it was lost. You have to walk to school today.
媽媽:恐怕它丟了。你今天不得不步行去學校了。
Kevin: That’s too bad!
凱文:那太糟糕了!
Where were you yesterday?
昨天你在哪里?
I was in my house.
我在我的房子里。
Where was your house yesterday?
昨天你的房子在哪里?
It was on my back.
它在我的背上。
Where were you yesterday?
昨天你在哪里?
I was in my car.
我在我的小汽車里。
Where was your car yesterday?
昨天你的小汽車在哪里?
It was on the farm.
它在農場里。
Liu: Dad, were you at this school thirty years ago?
劉:爸爸,三十年前你在這所學校嗎?
Dad: Yes, I was. But the school was small at that time.
爸爸:是的,我在。但是那時學校很小。
Liu: Was there a library?
劉:有圖書館嗎?
Dad: Yes, there was. But there weren’t so many books in it.
爸爸:是的,有。但是里面沒有那么多書。
Liu: Were there any trees?
劉:有樹嗎?
Dad: Yes, there were. Look, they are still there, beside the playground.
爸爸:是的,有。看,它們仍然在那里,在操場旁邊。
Liu: Was there a computer room thirty years ago?
劉:三十年前有電腦室嗎?
Dad: No, there wasn’t.
爸爸:不,沒有。
Liu: How many students were there at that time?
劉:那時有多少學生?
Dad: About six hundred students.
爸爸:大約六百名學生。
Liu: Now there are about two thousand.
劉:現在大約有兩千名學生。
Dad: Yes. It’s a big school now.
爸爸:是的。現在它是一所很大的學校。