Alice: Did you go out to play last weekend?
艾麗斯:上周末你出去玩了嗎?
Colin: No, I didn’t. I stayed at home.
科林:不,我沒有。我待在家里了。
Alice: What did you do at home?
艾麗斯:你在家做什么了?
Colin: I learned to cook and made a big cake by myself.
科林:我學做飯了,自己做了一個大蛋糕。
Alice: Really? You are great!
艾麗斯:真的嗎?你真棒!
Colin: Where did you go last weekend?
科林:上周末你去哪里了?
Alice: I flew to Hainan with my family.
艾麗斯:我和我的家人乘飛機去海南了。
Colin: What did you do there?
科林:你在那里做什么了?
Alice: I swam in the sea and played beach volleyball with my uncle and cousin. We also watched a nice show.
艾麗斯:我在海里游泳了,還和我的叔叔和堂弟打沙灘排球了。我們還看了一個精彩的節目。
Colin: Sounds interesting. Did you eat any sea food?
科林:聽起來很有趣。你吃海鮮了嗎?
Alice: Yes, of course. It was delicious.
艾麗斯:是的,當然。它很美味。
Two little bears lived in a wood.
兩只小熊住在樹林里。
One was happy and one was sad.
一只很快樂,一只很悲傷。
One went on a trip.
一只去旅行了。
One stayed at home.
一只待在家里。
One played on the beach.
一只在海灘上玩耍。
One sat at the table.
一只坐在桌子旁。
Would you like to be happy or would you like to be sad?
你想快樂還是想悲傷?
Two little birds lived in a wood.
兩只小鳥住在樹林里。
One was happy and one was sad.
一只很快樂,一只很悲傷。
One flew in the sky.
一只在天空中飛。
One stayed at home.
一只待在家里。
One sang all around.
一只到處歌唱。
One sat on the branch.
一只坐在樹枝上。
Would you like to be happy or would you like to be sad?
你想快樂還是想悲傷?
Last summer holiday, Su Nan went to Beijing with his parents. They went there by train and stayed in Beijing for three days. On the first day, they went to Tiananmen Square. It was big and great. There were many people. The next day, they visited the museum, ate delicious Beijing Duck and bought some gifts. The last day, they went to the Great Wall. They took many photos there. They really had a good time.
去年暑假,蘇南和他父母去北京了。他們坐火車去的北京,在北京待了三天。第一天,他們去了天安門廣場,它又大又宏偉。那兒有許多人。第二天,他們參觀了博物館,吃了美味的北京烤鴨,還買了一些禮物。最后一天,他們去了長城。他們在那兒拍了許多照片。他們真的玩得很開心。