Cashier: Can I help you?
收銀員:我能為你們做點兒什么?
Simon: What do you want,Daming?
西蒙:你想要什么,大明?
Daming: I don't know.What's a hot dog? Is it a...
大明:我不知道。熱狗是什么?它是一只……
Simon: No,it isn' t a dog.Look! That's a hot dog.
西蒙:不,它不是一只狗。看!那是一個熱狗。
Daming:It looks good!I want a hot dog,please.
大明:它看上去不錯!我想要一個熱狗。
Simon: And I want a hamburger.
西蒙:我想要一個漢堡包。
Simon's dad: I want a hamburger, too.
西蒙的爸爸:我也想要一個漢堡包。
Cashier: And to drink?
收銀員:喝的呢?
Simon: Cola, please.
西蒙:可樂。
Daming: Can I have some soup?
大明:我能喝一些湯嗎?
Cashier: Sorry, we don't have any.
收銀員:對不起,我們沒有湯。
Daming: All right, a cola for me.
大明:好吧,給我一杯可樂。
Simon's dad: And a cola for me, too.
西蒙的爸爸:也給我一杯可樂。
Cashier: So, that's two hamburgers, one hot dog and three colas.
收銀員:那么,一共是兩個漢堡包、一個熱狗和三杯可樂。
Simon's dad: That's right.
西蒙的爸爸:沒錯。
Simon's dad: How much is it?
西蒙的爸爸:多少錢?
Cashier: It' s thirteen dollars and twenty-five cents.
收銀員:十三美元二十五美分。
Simon's dad: Here you are.
西蒙的爸爸:給你。
Cashier: Thank you.Here's your food.Enjoy your meal!
收銀員:謝謝你。這是你們的食物。享用你們的美餐!
Daming: Let me take them.
大明:讓我拿它們。
Simon's dad: Be careful!
西蒙的爸爸:當心!
Daming: Oh no! I' m sorry!
大明:哦,不!我很抱歉!
Simon: My new trousers!
西蒙:我的新褲子!