Look.It's a letter from Daming.
看。它是一封來自大明的信。
That's great.What did he write?
那很棒。他寫了什么?
Hi Lingling,
你好,玲玲:
I had a very funny day on Saturday.I went to a park with Simon and his mum.We wanted to have a picnic, so we brought sandwiches and drinks.There was a big lake in the park and there were lots of ducks.I took some photos.
在星期六我度過了非常有趣的一天。我和西蒙還有他媽媽去了公園。我們想要野餐,因此我們帶了三明治和飲料。在公園里有一個很大的湖并且有很多鴨子。我拍了一些照片。
Then it started to rain.We ran quickly to hide.We left our food.We didn't want to get wet.
然后開始下雨了。我們快速地跑去躲了起來。我們丟下了我們的食物。我們不想被淋濕。
It rained and rained and rained.Those naughty ducks went to our food and drinks.They had a picnic!
雨下啊,下啊,下啊。那些淘氣的鴨子走向我們的食物和飲料。它們野餐了!
Then the rain stopped and we went home.We were hungry, and we were angry with the ducks!
然后雨停了,我們回家了。我們很餓,我們很生鴨子的氣!
Love, Daming
愛你的大明
Last Sunday, I cleaned my room.
上星期日,我打掃了我的房間。
I found a book about the kangaroo,
我發現了一本關于袋鼠的書,
the lion, tiger and monkey, too!
還有獅子、老虎和猴子!
So I closed the book and went to the zoo.
所以我合上了書,去了動物園。