Daming: Where's your mum?
大明:你媽媽在哪里?
Simon: She's at the supermarket.She' s buying things for your birthday party.
西蒙:她在超市。她正在為你的生日聚會買東西。
Daming: Oh! Am I going to have an American birthday this year?
大明:哦!今年我將要過美式生日嗎?
Simon: Yes, you are!
西蒙:是的,你將要過美式生日!
Later...
后來……
Simon's mum: Who can help me? I can't carry all these things.
西蒙的媽媽:誰能幫助我?我拿不動所有這些東西。
Simon: Sorry, I can't.I'm on the phone.
西蒙:對不起,我不能。我在打電話。
Daming: I can help you.I can carry the box.
大明:我能幫助你。我能拿這個盒子。
Simon's mum: Thank you, Daming.
西蒙的媽媽:謝謝你,大明。
Simon's mum: Be careful.That's the cake.Oh dear! The oranges are falling!
西蒙的媽媽:小心。那是蛋糕。哦,天哪!橘子正在掉落!
Daming: Oh no!
大明:哦,不!
Simon's mum: Come on, Simon! We need your help!
西蒙的媽媽:快點兒,西蒙!我們需要你的幫助!
Daming: Simon, grab the balloons! They're flying away!
大明:西蒙,抓住氣球!它們正在飛走!
Simon's mum: Too late! But look at the balloons!
西蒙的媽媽:太遲了!但看看那些氣球!
Simon: Wow! They say, "Happy Birthday, Daming!"
西蒙:哇!上面寫著:“生日快樂,大明!”
Are you doing your homework?
你正在做家庭作業嗎?
Are you making a birthday card?
你正在做生日賀卡嗎?
No, no, I' m not.
不,不,我沒有。
I' m studying music hard.
我正在努力學習音樂。