① There is a party at the prince's house, but Cinderella cannot go.
在王子的房子里有一個聚會,但是灰姑娘不能去。
Cinderella, come and help me!
灰姑娘,過來幫我!
Cinderella, where are my gloves?
灰姑娘,我的手套在哪里?
②A fairy comes.
一位仙女來了。
Why are you so sad, dear?
你為什么如此難過,親愛的?
Because I can't go to the party.
因為我不能去參加聚會。
Why?
為什么?
Because I don't have any nice clothes or shoes.
因為我沒有漂亮的衣服和鞋。
Let me help you.
讓我幫助你。
③Cinderella puts on the new clothes and shoes.
灰姑娘穿上新衣服和鞋。
Come back before 12 o'clock.
12點鐘之前回來。
④Cinderella has a good time at the party.
灰姑娘在聚會上玩得很開心。
Sorry, I have to go now.
對不起,我現在必須走了。
Hey, your shoe!
嘿,你的鞋!
⑤ The prince visits every house. Many girls try on the shoe, but it does not fit. Finally, Cinderella tries it on.
王子拜訪了每戶人家。許多女孩兒試穿那只鞋,但是它不合腳。最后,灰姑娘試穿它。
It fits!
它合腳!
①Bobby and Sam are in the forest.
博比和薩姆在森林里。
Do you have any snacks, Sam? I' m very hungry.
你有小吃嗎,薩姆?我很餓。
No, I don't.
不,我沒有。
②Bobby finds some mushrooms under a tree.
博比在一棵樹下發現了一些蘑菇。
Hurry up, Bobby.It's late.
快點兒,博比。很晚了。
Look! There are some mushrooms. We can eat them.
看!有一些蘑菇。我們可以吃它們。
③Bobby picks a big red mushroom.
博比摘了一個紅色的大蘑菇。
Would you like one?
你想要一個嗎?
No, Bobby! We can't eat them.
不,博比!我們不可以吃它們。
④Bobby does not understand.
博比不理解。
Why? They look so nice.
為什么?它們看起來如此好看。
Because these mushrooms are bad for us!
因為這些蘑菇對我們有害!
Oh, what a pity!
哦,多么遺憾啊!