①Yang Ling wants to visit Su Hai's new home.
楊玲想參觀蘇海的新家。
Yang Ling: How do I get to your home, Su Hai?
楊玲:我怎么到達你家,蘇海?
Su Hai: You can take the metro. You can get on the metro at Park Station and get off at City Library Station. Then, walk to Moon Street. There' s a bookshop on the street. My home is next to it.
蘇海:你可以乘地鐵。你可以在公園站上地鐵,在城市圖書館站下地鐵。然后,走到月亮街。在那條街上有一家書店。我家在它旁邊。
Yang Ling: All right.
楊玲:好的。
②Yang Ling comes out from City Library Station. She is on Sun Street. She cannot find the bookshop. She asks a policeman for help.
楊玲從城市圖書館站出來。她在太陽街上。她找不到書店。她向警察求助。
Yang Ling: Excuse me, how do I get to the bookshop on Moon Street?
楊玲:勞駕,我怎么到達月亮街的書店?
Policeman: Go along this street. Turn right at the traffic lights. Then, go along Moon Street. You can see the bookshop on your right.
警察:沿著這條街走。在交通燈處向右轉。然后,沿著月亮街走。你能在你的右側看到書店。
Yang Ling: Thank you.
楊玲:謝謝你。
①Bobby and Tina want to see a new film.They want to go to City Cinema.
博比和蒂娜想看一部新電影。他們想去城市電影院。
How do we get to City Cinema?
我們怎么到達城市電影院?
We can go by bus.
我們可以乘公共汽車去。
②They wait for the bus at the bus stop.A bus comes.
他們在公共汽車站等公共汽車。一輛公共汽車來了。
We can't get on the bus, Tina! The bus is full!
我們不能上公共汽車,蒂娜!公共汽車滿員了!
OK.Let's go to the cinema by taxi.
好的。讓我們乘出租車去電影院。
③They get in a taxi.
他們上了一輛出租車。
There are too many cars in the street, Tina!
街上有太多的小汽車,蒂娜!
OK. Let's take the metro.
好的。讓我們乘地鐵。
④They get to the cinema by metro,but the film is over.
他們乘地鐵到達電影院,但是電影結束了。
We're too late, Bobby!
我們太晚了,博比!