①It is six o'clock in the evening. Liu Tao comes home from a football game. His parents are cooking dinner in the kitchen.
現在是晚上六點鐘。劉濤結束一場足球比賽后回到家。他的父母正在廚房里做晚飯。
Liu Tao: That smells nice, Mum. Are you cooking meat?
劉濤:那聞起來不錯,媽媽。你正在做肉嗎?
Mrs Liu: No, I' m not. I' m washing some vegetables. I want to cook some tomato soup.
劉太太:不,我沒在做肉。我正在洗一些蔬菜。我想煮一些西紅柿湯。
Mr Liu:I' m cooking meat with potatoes, Taotao.
劉先生:我正在做肉和土豆,濤濤。
Liu Tao: Great! I can't wait, Dad!
劉濤:太好了!我等不及了,爸爸!
② Liu Tao is looking for some juice in the fridge.
劉濤正在冰箱里尋找果汁。
Liu Tao: Mum, is there any apple juice in the fridge?
劉濤:媽媽,冰箱里有蘋果汁嗎?
Mrs Liu: No, but there's some orange juice.
劉太太:沒有,但是有一些橙汁。
Liu Tao: OK, thank you.
劉濤:好的,謝謝您。
③Dinner is ready. Liu Tao is eating the meat.
晚飯準備好了。劉濤正在吃肉。
Mr Liu: How's the meat, Taotao?
劉先生:肉怎么樣,濤濤?
Liu Tao: It's yummy, Dad. I love it! You're a great cook!
劉濤:很美味,爸爸。我喜歡它!你是一個很棒的廚師!
Mrs Liu: How's my soup, Taotao?
劉太太:我的湯怎么樣,濤濤?
Liu Tao: It's nice, Mum. I love it too!
劉濤:很好喝,媽媽。我也喜歡它!
① There are a lot of pests and ladybirds in Bobby's garden now. Sam comes to help Bobby.
現在博比的果園里有許多害蟲和瓢蟲。薩姆來幫助博比。
Look, Bobby.Here are some ladybirds. They can help you.
看,博比。這里有一些瓢蟲。他們能幫助你。
② Bobby sees two ladybirds on Sam's hand. He is very angry.
博比看到薩姆的手上有兩只瓢蟲。他非常生氣。
They can' t help me. They eat grapes!
他們不能幫助我。他們吃葡萄!
No, they don' t. Look. They have seven spots.
不,他們不吃。看。他們有七個點。
③ Sam catches a ladybird from the grapes.
薩姆從葡萄上抓了一只瓢蟲。
How many spots does this ladybird have?
這只瓢蟲有多少個點?
It has ten spots.
它有十個點。
Right. These ladybirds eat grapes.
對了。這些瓢蟲吃葡萄。
④Sam's ladybirds drive the bad ladybirds and the pests away.
薩姆的瓢蟲趕走了壞瓢蟲和害蟲。
Thank you, my friends.
謝謝你們, 我的朋友們。