①Yang Ling: Do you like your new home, Su Hai?
楊玲:你喜歡你的新家嗎,蘇海?
Su Hai: Yes! It's very big. I like it very much, but it's far from school.
蘇海:是的!它非常大。我非常喜歡它,但是它離學校很遠。
Yang Ling: Where do you live now?
楊玲:你現在住在哪里?
Su Hai: I live on Moon Street, near City Library.
蘇海:我住在城市圖書館附近的月亮街。
Yang Ling: How do you come to school?
楊玲:你們怎么來學校?
Su Hai: Su Yang and I come to school by bus.
蘇海:蘇洋和我乘公共汽車來學校。
②Mike: Where do you live, Yang Ling? How do you come to school?
邁克:你住在哪里,楊玲?你怎么來學校?
Yang Ling: I live near school. I come to school on foot.Where do you live?
楊玲:我住在學校附近。我步行來學校。你住在哪里?
Mike: I live in Sunshine Town. I come to school by metro. What about you, Liu Tao?
邁克:我住在陽光城。我乘地鐵來學校。你呢,劉濤?
Liu Tao: I live on Park Street. I come to school by taxi. My father is a taxi driver.
劉濤:我住在公園街。我乘出租車來學校。我爸爸是一名出租車司機。
The wheels on the bus
公共汽車的車輪
The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round.The wheels on the bus go round and round, all through the town.
公共汽車的車輪轉啊轉,轉啊轉,轉啊轉。公共汽車的車輪轉啊轉,穿過整個城鎮。
① Bobby has a new bike. He likes riding it in the park.
博比有一輛新自行車。他喜歡在公園里騎它。
This bike is cool!I can fly now!
這輛自行車很酷!我現在可以飛!
②Bobby wants to show his bike to Sam.
博比想給薩姆看他的自行車。
Dad, can I go to school by bike?
爸爸,我可以騎自行車去上學嗎?
No, you can't.
不,你不可以。
Why?
為什么?
Because you're too young.
因為你太小了。
③Bobby is not happy.
博比不開心。
How does Sam go to school?
薩姆怎么去上學?
He goes to school by bike.
他騎自行車去上學。
④Bobby's dad does not think so.
博比的爸爸不這么認為。
Really?
真的嗎?
Yes, but he always sits in the basket.
是的,但是他總是坐在車筐里。