Bob: Hi, Peter. I have a new toy car.
鮑勃:嗨,彼得。我有一輛新的玩具汽車。
Peter: Can I have a look, please?
彼得:請問我可以看一看嗎?
Bob: Sure! Open the box and see.
鮑勃:當然可以!打開盒子看一看吧。
Peter: Wow! What a super car! Do you like toy cars?
彼得:哇!多么棒的一輛玩具汽車啊!你喜歡玩具汽車嗎?
Bob: Yes. I like collecting them. What’s your hobby, Peter?
鮑勃:是的。我喜歡收集它們。你的愛好是什么,彼得?
Peter: My hobby is collecting stamps.
彼得:我的愛好是收集郵票。
Bob: How about you, Kate and Li Yan?
鮑勃:你們呢,凱特和李燕?
Kate: My hobby is collecting maps.
凱特:我的愛好是收集地圖。
Li Yan: I like collecting picture cards. Look!
李燕:我喜歡收集圖片。看!
Bob & Peter: Oh! They' re so colourful and beautiful!
鮑勃和彼得:哦!它們顏色真鮮艷,而且還很漂亮!
oo
There’s a swimming pool,
有一個游泳池,
In my primary school.
在我的小學里。
I like swimming in the pool.
我喜歡在游泳池里游泳。
I think swimming is cool.
我認為游泳很酷。
Jim: Hi, Gao Wei! Do you want to look at my family photos?
吉姆:嗨,高偉!你想看看我家人的照片嗎?
Gao Wei: Sure! Wow! What' s he doing?
高偉:當然!哇!他在做什么?
Jim: My grandpa is fishing.
吉姆:我爺爺在釣魚。
Gao Wei: Is that his hobby?
高偉:那是他的愛好嗎?
Jim: Yes. What’s your grandpa’s hobby?
吉姆:是的。你爺爺的愛好是什么?
Gao Wei: His hobby is planting flowers.
高偉:他的愛好是種花。
Jim: Look here at my grandma. Her hobby is drinking Chinese tea.
吉姆:看這張我奶奶的照片。她的愛好是喝中國茶。
Gao Wei: That’s great! What’s your dad’s hobby?
高偉:那太棒了!你爸爸的愛好是什么?
Jim: Look at this photo! His hobby is cooking.
吉姆:看這張照片!他的愛好是烹飪。
Gao Wei: That’s interesting! And what’s your mum’s hobby?
高偉:那很有趣!你媽媽的愛好是什么?
Jim: Her hobby is singing. In this photo, she’s singing at her birthday party.
吉姆:她的愛好是唱歌。在這張照片里,她正在她的生日聚會上唱歌。
Gao Wei: That’s wonderful!
高偉:那好極了!
oo
Cook shows me a good book.
庫克給我展示一本好書。
The book is about a good cook.
這本書是關于一位好廚師的。
His hobby is collecting books.
他的愛好是收集書。
Look! Look! Have a look.
看!看!看一看。
Yang Ming: What are you doing, Zhou Pei?
楊明:你正在做什么,周培?
Zhou Pei: I’m making a doll. I’m interested in making dolls. How about you?
周培:我正在做布娃娃。我對做布娃娃感興趣。你呢?
Yang Ming: I’m interested in playing computer games. What are you interested in, Lisa?
楊明:我對玩電腦游戲感興趣。你對什么感興趣,莉薩?
Lisa: I’m interested in taking photos.
莉薩:我對照相感興趣。
Yang Ming: Really?
楊明:真的嗎?
Lisa: Yes. I have two photos here. Look at this one!
莉薩:是的。我這里有兩張照片。看這張!
Yang Ming: How cute! The kid is feeding the baby.
楊明:好可愛啊!這個孩子正在喂嬰兒。
Lisa: Yes, the baby is hungry. He’s crying.
莉薩:是的,這個嬰兒很餓。他正在哭。
Lisa: And now look at this photo. The baby is smiling.
莉薩:現在看這張照片。這個嬰兒正在笑。
Yang Ming: What a super kid! She takes good care of the baby.
楊明:多么了不起的孩子啊!她把這個嬰兒照顧得很好。
oa
I see a small goat,
我看見一只小山羊,
On a floating boat.
在一只漂浮的小船上。
I see Old Noah,
我看見老諾亞,
Wearing a thick coat.
穿著一件厚外套。
1. Boy: What’s your hobby?
1.男孩:你的愛好是什么?
Girl: My hobby is collecting stamps.
女孩:我的愛好是收集郵票。
2. Boy: What’s your sister’s hobby?
2.男孩:你姐姐的愛好是什么?
Girl: Her hobby is making dolls.
女孩:她的愛好是做布娃娃。
3. Boy: What’s your brother’s hobby?
3.男孩:你哥哥的愛好是什么?
Girl: His hobby is collecting toy cars.
女孩:他的愛好是收集玩具汽車。
4. Boy: What’s your dad interested in?
4.男孩:你爸爸對什么感興趣?
Girl: He’s interested in fishing.
女孩:他對釣魚感興趣。
5. Boy: What’s your grandpa interested in?
5.男孩:你爺爺對什么感興趣?
Girl: He’s interested in planting flowers.
女孩:他對種花感興趣。
6. Boy: What’s your grandma interested in?
6.男孩:你奶奶對什么感興趣?
Girl: She’s interested in cooking meals.
女孩:她對做飯感興趣。
7. Boy: What’s Lisa interested in?
7.男孩:莉薩對什么感興趣?
Girl: She’s interested in taking photos.
女孩:她對照相感興趣。
8. Boy: What’s Kate interested in?
8.男孩:凱特對什么感興趣?
Girl: She’s interested in collecting picture cards.
女孩:她對收集圖片感興趣。
9. Boy: What’s Mr Li interested in?
9.男孩:李老師對什么感興趣?
Girl: He’s interested in collecting maps.
女孩:他對收集地圖感興趣。