Lisa: Hi, Kate, Gao Wei and Peter. Tomorrow is my birthday. Would you like to come to my birthday party?
莉薩:嗨,凱特、高偉和彼得。明天是我的生日。你們愿意來參加我的生日聚會嗎?
Peter: Sure. I’d love to.
彼得:當然。我愿意。
Lisa: What about you, Gao Wei?
莉薩:你呢,高偉?
Gao Wei: What time does your party begin?
高偉:你的聚會什么時候開始?
Lisa: It begins at about 5:30 after school.
莉薩:它在放學后大約五點半開始。
Gao Wei: That’s good! I can come then.
高偉:那很好!那時我能來。
Kate: Me, too. We can all celebrate your birthday!
凱特:我也是。我們都能慶祝你的生日!
Lisa: Thanks! Here are my invitation cards for all of you.
莉薩:謝謝!這是我給你們所有人的邀請卡。
Peter, Kate & Gao Wei: Thanks! Goodbye! See you tomorrow!
彼得、凱特和高偉:謝謝!再見!明天見!
Lisa: Bye bye!
莉薩:再見!
ow
I like bows, you know.
我喜歡弓,你知道的。
I have a bow to show.
我有一張弓要展示。
I hold the bow high and low.
我持著弓忽高忽低。
To shoot a yellow arrow.
為了射出一支黃色的箭。
Mum: What kind of cake would you like, Lisa?
媽媽:你想要什么種類的蛋糕,莉薩?
Lisa: I’d like a chocolate cake.
莉薩:我想要一個巧克力蛋糕。
Mum: What shape would you like? How about this star-shaped cake?
媽媽:你想要什么形狀的?這個星形蛋糕怎么樣?
Lisa: Well, Mum. I really like that heart-shaped cake.
莉薩:唔,媽媽。我真的喜歡那個心形蛋糕。
Mum: That’s wonderful! It can show our love for you.
媽媽:那好極了!它能體現我們對你的愛。
Lisa: Thank you, Mum! It can also show my love for you and Dad.
莉薩:謝謝你,媽媽!它也能體現我對你和爸爸的愛。
Mum: Good girl!
媽媽:好孩子!
Lisa: Mum, can I have some ice cream and some jelly, please?
莉薩:媽媽,我可以買吃一些冰激凌和一些果凍嗎?
Mum: Sure. And I’ll get some candy and fruit pies for you, too.
媽媽:當然可以。并且我還要給你買一些糖果和水果派。
Lisa: Thanks, Mum! I’ll have a great birthday party.
莉薩:謝謝,媽媽!我將會有一個很棒的生日聚會。
ow
How is Howe?
豪怎么樣?
Howe is powerful.
豪很有力量。
How are Howe’s cows?
豪的奶牛怎么樣?
The cows are wonderful.
這些奶牛棒極了。
Kate, Gao Wei & Peter: Happy birthday, Lisa!
凱特、高偉和彼得:生日快樂,莉薩!
Lisa: Thank you! Welcome to my birthday party.
莉薩:謝謝你們!歡迎來到我的生日聚會。
Kate: Here' s a teddy bear for you!
凱特:這是給你的泰迪熊!
Gao Wei: I have a new storybook for you!
高偉:我有一本新故事書給你!
Peter: Look! Here are some chocolates for you!
彼得:看!這是給你的一些巧克力!
Lisa: Thank you very much!
莉薩:非常感謝你們!
Mum: Shall we begin the party?
媽媽:我們可以開始聚會了嗎?
All: Yeah!
所有人:可以!
Mum: Let’s light the candles and sing the birthday song.
媽媽:讓我們點蠟燭并唱生日歌。
All: OK!
所有人:好的!
All: Make a wish and blow out the candles, Lisa.
所有人:許愿并吹蠟燭吧,莉薩。
Lisa: All right. Let me make a wish!
莉薩:好的。讓我許個愿吧!
All: And now cut the cake, Lisa.
所有人:現在切蛋糕吧,莉薩。
Lisa: OK. Have a piece of cake, please!
莉薩:好的。請吃一塊蛋糕!
All: Thank you!
所有人:謝謝你!
oy
Roy is a little boy.
羅伊是一個小男孩。
Troy gives him a little toy.
特羅伊給他一個小玩具。
Roy looks at the toy with joy.
羅伊高興地看著這個玩具。
He has many games to enjoy.
他有許多游戲玩。
1. Boy: Would you like to come to my birthday party? Here is an invitation card for you.
1.男孩:你愿意來我的生日聚會嗎?這是給你的一張邀請卡。
Girl: Sure. I’d love to.
女孩:當然。我愿意。
2. Girl: Happy birthday! Here’s a new book for you.
2.女孩:生日快樂!這是給你的一本新書。
Boy: Thank you!
男孩:謝謝你!
3. Boy: My friends light the candles.
3.男孩:我的朋友們點蠟燭。
4. Boy: They sing a birthday song.
4.男孩:他們唱生日歌。
5. Boy: I make a wish and blow out the candles.
5.男孩:我許愿并且吹蠟燭。
6. Boy: We eat the cake.
6.男孩:我們吃蛋糕。
7. Girl: Can I have some ice cream?
7.女孩:我能吃些冰激凌嗎?
Boy: Sure.
男孩:當然。
8. Girl: What would you like?
8.女孩:你想要什么?
Boy: I’d like some candies.
男孩:我想要一些糖果。