Lingling went to London Town.
玲玲去了倫敦城。
She met John, a little boy.
她遇見了一個小男孩約翰。
They visited the London Eye,
他們參觀了倫敦眼,
and saw the city from above the ground.
并從地面上方看城市了。
Lingling is in London with Sam and Amy.
玲玲、薩姆和埃米在倫敦。
Amy: Hello, John. How are you?
埃米:你好,約翰。你好嗎?
John: I’m fine, thank you. You’re back from China!
約翰:我很好,謝謝你。你們從中國回來了!
Amy: Yes, we’re home.
埃米:是的,我們回家了。
John: Did you come back yesterday?
約翰:你們昨天回來的嗎?
Amy: No, we came back last Sunday. This is our Chinese friend, Lingling.
埃米:不,我們上星期日回來的。這是我們的中國朋友玲玲。
John: Hello, Lingling.
約翰:你好,玲玲。
Lingling: Hi, John. Do you live in London too?
玲玲:你好,約翰。你也住在倫敦嗎?
John: Yes, I live near Amy and Sam.
約翰:是的,我住在埃米和薩姆家附近。
Lingling: Amy, look at those ice creams! Let’s buy some.
玲玲:埃米,看那些冰激凌!讓我們買一些吧。
John: This is your ice cream, Lingling.
約翰:這是你的冰激凌,玲玲。
Lingling: Thank you!
玲玲:謝謝你!
Sam: We’re going home now, John. Come with us.
薩姆:我們現在要回家了,約翰。跟我們一起來吧。
Amy: There’s our bus! Finish your ice cream, Lingling.
埃米:那是我們乘坐的公共汽車!吃完你的冰激凌,玲玲。
Lingling: Wait for me!
玲玲:等等我!
John: Hurry up, Lingling. Run!
約翰:趕快,玲玲。跑!
Lingling: Oh no! I dropped my ice cream!
玲玲:哦,不!我弄掉了我的冰激凌!
John: Oh no! My new shoes!
約翰:哦,不!我的新鞋!