Are you feeling sad?
你感覺難過嗎?
Woof, woof...
汪,汪……
Are you feeling happy now?
你現在感覺開心嗎?
Woof, woof!
汪,汪!
Amy: What’s the matter, Lingling? Are you feeling bored?
埃米:怎么啦,玲玲?你感覺厭煩嗎?
Lingling: No...
玲玲:不……
Amy: Do you miss your friends in China?
埃米:你想念你在中國的朋友們嗎?
Lingling: No...
玲玲:不……
Amy: Are you feeling angry?
埃米:你感覺生氣嗎?
Lingling: Oh no! Of course not.
玲玲:哦,不!當然不是。
Amy: Are you feeling sad?
埃米:你感覺難過嗎?
Lingling: Yes...
玲玲:是的……
Amy: What’s the matter?
埃米:怎么啦?
Lingling: My grandma is ill in hospital.
玲玲:我(外)祖母生病住院了。
Amy: Oh, I’m so sorry!
埃米:哦,我真難過!
Lingling: I called my mum yesterday. She told me that.
玲玲:我昨天給我媽媽打電話了。她告訴了我那件事。
Ms Smart: Your mum called this morning, Lingling.
斯瑪特女士:你媽媽今天早上打電話了,玲玲。
Lingling: Oh, how is my grandma? Did she tell you?
玲玲:哦,我(外)祖母怎么樣?她告訴你了嗎?
Ms Smart: Yes. Your grandma is better now. She went home/this morning.
斯瑪特女士:是的。你(外)祖母現在痊愈了。她今天早上回家了。
Lingling: Fantastic! I' m happy now!
玲玲:太好了!我現在很開心!