Amy’s house is near the school.
埃米的房子在學校附近。
So she always wants to walk.
所以她總是想要步行。
School starts at nine o’clock.
在九點鐘開始上課。
She can play with friends and talk.
她可以與朋友們玩和交談。
15 Marling Street
馬林街 15號
London, NW2
倫敦,NW2
UK
英國
Dear Daming,
親愛的大明:
Yesterday I went to Sam and Amy’s school.
昨天我去了薩姆和埃米的學校。
In the UK they don’t start school at eight o’clock. They start at nine o’clock. They don’t do morning exercises here. They all play in the playground. I skipped with the girls.
在英國,他們不在八點鐘開始上課。他們在九點鐘開始上課。在這里他們不做早操。他們都在操場上玩。我和女孩們一起跳繩了。
The bell rang at nine o’clock. Then we went into the classroom.
在九點鐘鈴響了。然后我們進入了教室。
Love,
愛你的
Lingling
玲玲
I GET UP IN THE MORNING
我在早晨起床
I get up in the morning.
我在早晨起床。
I get ready for school.
我準備去上學。
I love morning exercises.
我愛早操。
They are cool, cool, cool.
它們很酷、很酷、很酷。
I learn, I talk, I play.
我學習、我交談、我玩耍。
I love going to school.
我愛去上學。
I always enjoy my day.
我總是享受每一天。
because it’s cool, cool, cool.
因為它很酷、很酷、很酷。