Don’t walk on the grass.
不要在草地上走。
Don’t shout in the zoo.
不要在動物園里大叫。
Don’t climb the tree.
不要爬樹。
Let’s go to school.
讓我們去上學吧。
Don’t shout, please! My baby is sleeping.
請不要大叫!我的嬰兒正在睡覺。
Sorry. I didn’t know.
對不起,我不知道。
Don’t climb the tree! It’s dangerous.
不要爬樹!那很危險。
Sorry, Mum.
對不起,媽媽。
Don’t walk on the grass, Amy!
不要在草地上走,埃米!
Sorry. Let’s go and see the pandas, Sam!
對不起。讓我們去看看熊貓吧,薩姆!
Great! Let’s go!
太好了!讓我們走吧!
“Don’t jump on the bed,” my sister said.
我姐姐說:“不要在床上跳。”
“Don’t jump on the bed,” my father said.
我爸爸說:“不要在床上跳。”
“Please don’t jump on the bed,” my mother said.
我媽媽說:“請不要在床上跳。”
But I jumped and I jumped and I jumped on the bed.
但是我在床上跳啊,跳啊,跳啊。
And then I fell off the bed and I bumped my head.
然后我從床上摔下來,我撞到了我的頭。