Sam: Have you got a book about China?
薩姆:你有一本關于中國的書嗎?
John: No, I haven’t.
約翰:不,我沒有。
Sam: Have you got a book about the US?
薩姆:你有一本關于美國的書嗎?
John: No, I haven’t.
約翰:不,我沒有。
Sam: What book have you got?
薩姆:你有什么書?
John: I’ve got a book about the world.
約翰:我有一本關于世界的書。
You’ve got a letter from New York, but It’s not from Daming.
你們有一封來自紐約的信,但是它不是大明寄來的。
Dear Sam and Amy,
親愛的薩姆和埃米:
I am Daming’s friend and I want to be your friend too. I live in New York, but I am not American. I am from London in the UK. So we are all British!
我是大明的朋友,我也想成為你們的朋友。我住在紐約,但是我不是美國人。我來自英國倫敦。所以我們都是英國人!
Do you like China? I want to visit China next year. Daming has got a Chinese dragon kite and we often fly it in the park. It’s difficult for me.
你們喜歡中國嗎?我想明年游覽中國。大明有一只中國龍圖案的風箏,我們經常在公園里放風箏。它對我來說是困難的。
Have you got a book about the US? I can send you one. Please write to me and we can be pen friends.
你們有一本關于美國的書嗎?我可以寄給你們一本。請給我寫信,我們可以成為筆友。
Daming says he will write to you soon.
大明說他將會盡快給你們寫信。
Best,
最好的祝福,
Laura
勞拉